Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread
(02-03-2019, 11:52 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Glad Pats win this. I want Taylor to come in hungry. I think that SB ring would take some of the urgency out of him.

Interesting thought.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 11:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is a case where the Super Bowl MVP should be the entire team as this really has been team football.

Clearly Edelman.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 11:52 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Glad Pats win this. I want Taylor to come in hungry. I think that SB ring would take some of the urgency out of him.

Right team won. LA shouldn’t even have been there.

Reply/Quote
Stools are officially second place.

Reply/Quote
Brady has more rings than we have playoff wins...

Reply/Quote
That was one team out scheming the other where arguably a lot of the talent on the other team was better.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 12:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Brady has more rings than we have playoff wins...

Sadness.....
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 12:01 AM)Joelist Wrote: That was one team out scheming the other where arguably a lot of the talent on the other team was better.

NE front 7 won this game. Goff was abused all night. Surprised McVay didn’t adjust better though.

Reply/Quote
That hug was the best part of the whole shebang.

Reply/Quote
Press is ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
When someone says 6, I'm going to think of the Patriots.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 12:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Press is ridiculous.

Thought it was turning into a Who concert there for a moment.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

X100
Jeez a lou
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote

Seriously

Reply/Quote

I was just saying the same thing to my wife. They're like vultures over a carcass. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 12:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: NE front 7 won this game. Goff was abused all night. Surprised McVay didn’t adjust better though.

And a lot of that was scheme. They even talked about it during the game - lots of unusual looks and also the defense played straight north-south up front and did not fall for the Rams trying to stretch plays out to the sides.
Reply/Quote
Belichek is a ***** god. How do we get a coach like that? We have to hope he retires if we ever want a chance at any postseason success, teamed with putting a super bowl contentending team together.
Reply/Quote
I can hear the whines in Pittsburgh all the way here in Arizona.... LOL!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
So they're showing those commercials to order your official Pats SB gear, and it just makes me wonder: if you're a Pats fan, what does this win mean to you? How much does it resonate? I mean, sure, it beats losing the SB, but, when you've now averaged a SB win every three years - every third year for 18 years you get a Lombardi - what does it even mean anymore? Are you numb to it at this point? Do you just expect it like you expect to wake up each morning? I can't even begin to wrap my mind around it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We still want this Taylor guy?

I kid, I kid... I'm sure he's awesome.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote