Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread (/Thread-Super-bowl-LIII-Patriots-vs-Rams-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - QueenCitySouth - 02-03-2019

Game comments for Super Bowl LIII go here.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - michaelsean - 02-03-2019

I’m probably in the minority, but I think that stadium is hideous looking. I’m sure it’s great inside, but the outside is just ugly.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Awful Llama - 02-03-2019

QCS, I was wondering if there'd be a thread. How could I live with a disinterested-in-the-game wife and cat nearby but no one with which to share my game thoughts. God bless you, sir!

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Awful Llama - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 08:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m probably in the minority, but I think that stadium is hideous looking. I’m sure it’s great inside, but the outside is just ugly.

I miss the days when it was played outside.  The growing shadows, the twilight. all added an element of drama to the game.  This dome is lit like the frozen food aisle at Kroger.

And, a pick!

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - michaelsean - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 08:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I miss the days when it was played outside.  The growing shadows, the twilight. all added an element of drama to the game.  This dome is lit like the frozen food aisle at Kroger.

And, a pick!

Frozen food aisle LOL

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 02-03-2019

Looked like a missed block in the back call against the Patriots.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - cinci4life - 02-03-2019

Wow, you're really going to throw a flag there?

Jason Bateman commercial was pretty good.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - treee - 02-03-2019

2 timeouts in the first quarter for the Patriots. Did they secretly hire Marvin?

Timeout burning level: Merv

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - treee - 02-03-2019

How do you miss a 46 yd field goal in a dome?

(02-03-2019, 08:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Timeout burning level: Merv

Drive ending INT, missed FG, 2 TOs. Marv didn’t stay unemployed long.

(02-03-2019, 08:56 PM)treee Wrote: How do you miss a 46 yd field goal in a dome?

Have Nance jinx you.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 02-03-2019

If a Bengal throws a QB down like that it’s an automatic flag.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Atomic Orange - 02-03-2019

I'm just going to assume Taylor checked out on Goff and is concentrating on us.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Millhouse - 02-03-2019

Welp there is the top commercial. Bud Knight vs The Mountain.

I hate any SB commercial that attempts to be inspirational.

(02-03-2019, 09:19 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Welp there is the top commercial. Bud Knight vs The Mountain.

It made zero sense.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Millhouse - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 09:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It made zero sense.

Have to watch the greatest show of all universal time and dimensions to get all giddy over it.

RE: Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread - Atomic Orange - 02-03-2019

Romo is choking on the predictions. You can tell he's trying but drawing blanks.