Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl or sustained success?
I might have a heart attack and die and I’d be okay with it if we won the super bowl
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I remember there being a similar query thread on the mothership, circa 2005 or 2006, that asked which would we choose: to win one SB and never be able to win another, or just see how many we could win on our own. Most chose the latter. 13 years later, you've seen how many we've won.

You take the damn SB. I want the commemorative t-shirt, cap, SB highlight DVD and parade through downtown Cincinnati at least once before I die. If it's followed my 20 years of mediocrity? Shit, at this point I can do that standing on my head.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I've grown accustom to mediocrity, I've grown use to one and done in the playoffs, I've grown used to the way this franchise is run along with the head coach of this team. What I haven't gotten used to is a Super Bowl. Give me that taste of victory just once and that can never be taken away. The life a title could bring to the 'Nati is something I've waited for since I became a fan. Granted, I'm only 35 but in my sports cursed life, I'm due........we all are!!! Give me a championship.
Reply/Quote