Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
(01-31-2022, 12:20 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: It became very apparent, the RAMS defense WON their game too.

So I guess I will bet the Under, yes?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:31 AM)sloSTI Wrote: Noone online is giving the Bengals any chance, saying it's going to be a blowout, I actually feel better about this game than I did the last 2

Rams are definitely better on paper than the Titans. I still think we passed our toughest offseason opponent last night though.

Stafford has also been a very mistake laden Quarterback for most of the year. I think our victory hinges on making him turn the ball over. Guy had like 4 pick sixes this year if not more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No doubt our coaches are going to be tested. The Rams Dline is serious business.
Reply/Quote
I posted this elsewhere, but it merits posting in this thread, since so many Bengals fans were thinking hte 49ers would be a much easier opponent.

The reality is, based on overall, regular season statistics, the 49ers have a much better defense and a marginally better offense than the Rams.

The 49ers were the 3rd best defense in the league based on yards/game, versus the Rams who were 17th. The also had a better defense in terms of scoring and their pass defense, in terms of yards per game, was 6th versus the Rams 26th.

On offense, the 49ers were 7th in yards/game and the Rams 9th.

Add to this the fact that SF fans are like Dallas and Pittsburgh fans -- they would dominate the stadium.

And look at how the 49ers shut down Rogers in Green Bay and Prescott in Dallas.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:50 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Rams are definitely better on paper than the Titans. I still think we passed our toughest offseason opponent last night though.

Stafford has also been a very mistake laden Quarterback for most of the year. I think our victory hinges on making him turn the ball over. Guy had like 4 pick sixes this year if not more.

17 picks through 17 games in the regular season... that is a lot.

Only 1 pick in the postseason. Should've had 2 or 3 yesterday alone mind.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Baby Hawk on NFL Network talking about the matchup. I had no idea he was on any of these shows.

He always talks highly of the two NFL teams he played for the Bengals and the browns.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1q51PVDMTGLlKbs5hEri...g&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote