Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
I can't in any universe pull for the 49ers, not after so many decades of living by the creed "**** the 49ers." Old dogs, new tricks etc.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If we gonna have 1 more game id rather play a team that doesnt have Ramsey on it. Our best WR is Jamarr Chase. Why would we want a team that can guard him 1 v 1?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Is Darius still on IR? Without his muffs, Bengals beat the Niners.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't root for any team that has Ramsey, Beckham, or Donald.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is Darius still on IR?  Without his muffs, Bengals beat the Niners.

I dont think itd matter if he was healthy. Taylor took his job period 
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:58 PM)Housh Wrote: This superbowl will come to matchups.

Would you rather Hilton on the 49ers slot guy and Trey H on Trent Taylor or would you rather Hilton on Kupp and Trey H on Andrew Whitworth?

I trust Hilton im not gonna lie

I don't want to play the Rams. But we're in the freaking Superbowl. So I don't care who it is bring it on lets run this thing. But I did think of the Whitworth thing this week and I don't really want to play against him in the Superbowl. Just for sentimental reasons. 

It's also funny and bittersweet that Gio went to Tampa and I was happy for him and hoped he'd get a chance for a ring. I wish he was still on the squad and we could get him one. Also so crazy we are in the Superbowl. I would've never of guessed this would happen.
Reply/Quote
I'm getting old. with my 60th now in the rearview mirror. I have wanted a Reds WS win or a Bengals Super Bowl win for many, many years. I figured the Reds were my best shot. WRONG! I've followed the Bengals since their inception. My brother's trying to score us tickets. A Super Bowl game where the Bengals play, and I'm in attendance? Bucket list item checked off!

Who dey indeed!
Reply/Quote
This game is insane.

Both coaches are uncharacteristically lacking playcall wise
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I don't think he got anywhere close to it
Reply/Quote
I didn't think he got it
Reply/Quote
Mcvay and his dad are huge men jesus christ
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Rams want to challenge the spot that gave them an extra foot and a half.
Reply/Quote
Keep in mind who the 49ers put in the slot

Thatll be the guy Hilton likely guards.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can't root for any team that has Ramsey, Beckham, or Donald.

Yeah but Kittle destroyed us earlier this year
Reply/Quote
The Rams got the wrong Reeder.

DJ Reader wouldve stopped Deebo there
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jimmy G with a deadeye laser jesus christ.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:36 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Yeah but Kittle destroyed us earlier this year

We destroyed ourselves.

We gave them the ball in scoring position 3 times on muffed punts.
Reply/Quote
Deebo is just a freak and tough to tackle
Reply/Quote
Deebo is ***** amazing. Hes way better than any one guy weve played so far
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Gotta think that San Francisco would be the easier matchup for us, but it’s really hard to pull for them. Deebo Samuel is a scary MFer.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote