Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
Im slowly switching to the Rams. Deebos ability to run RB, outside and slot makes him so hard to guard
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:40 PM)Housh Wrote: Im slowly switching to the Rams. Deebos ability to run RB, outside and slot makes him so hard to guard

nvm I refuse to ***** out.

I KNOW we matchup better with the 49rs. 

I had to add this edit......I posted this b4 the Kittle TD
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:39 PM)Housh Wrote: Deebo is ***** amazing. Hes way better than any one guy weve played so far

Better than any receiver not named Kupp or Adams. Maybe Chase and Jefferson too.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Give me the 49'ers because Jimmy G will make mistakes.
Reply/Quote
I would hate to play with Ramsey. Did you see him on the replay? He was on the other side with his head in his hands because his teammate gave up a play. Ramsey only plays for himself
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Great, two weeks of reminders of SBs XVI and XXIII, seeing Montana hit Taylor at :34 and Hacksaw Reynolds celebrating stuffing us at the one-yard line. Again and again and again and again and....

I know, no negativity tonight, but it's hard when I see those damn uniforms and recall the torture they caused us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We have already played the 49ers this year.

We lost, but were not overwhelmed. If Taylor plays, we win.

Plus, I just kind of think if we are gonna win it, beating the 49ers is more poetic.
Reply/Quote
Rams are shook
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The 49ers seem like us....Nothing rattles them.

I still want them. I know the Rams D is solid but I trust our D after today
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:47 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: We have already played the 49ers this year.

We lost, but were not overwhelmed. If Taylor plays, we win.

Plus, I just kind of think if we are gonna win it, beating the 49ers is more poetic.

Seems every rematch this season has resulted in the original winner winning again.
Reply/Quote
One person scares me with these two teams. and it's not Donald or Ramsey.. It's Kyle Shanahan and his Offensive mind. This guy is an offensive genius.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:49 PM)Housh Wrote: Rams are shook

SF is up and going for their 7th straight win over them.

The Rams have not beaten SF since 2018, and they are staring at it again.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:51 PM)bengals73 Wrote: One person scares me with these two teams. and it's not Donald or Ramsey.. It's Kyle Shanahan and his Offensive mind. This guy is an offensive genius.

Not in Super Bowls. Cool
Reply/Quote
BRUH HOW IS KUPP THE GUY OPEN THERE!!!??? BRO I WANT the 49ers. The 49ers D is amazing but they wil call stupid ass plays.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:59 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I think he means winning the Rams-Niners game.  Smirk

That's the joke  Rock On
Reply/Quote
I prefer to play the 49ers not only because I think it's the better matchup, but also because I really hope the Ram's NFL version of the NBA "dream teams" fails.
Reply/Quote
Another Deebo conversion
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Eric Weddle baby!!!

Smart player
-Housh
Reply/Quote
WEDDLE AGAIN IN THE FREAKING PLAY!!!

BRUH I NEED THE 49ers~~~
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Already seeing 9ers fans talking about how they beat us in our stadium. I reminded one of them Darius Phillips won’t be playing this time. :D

Reply/Quote