Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
OMG the Rams are about to score. I want Jimmy G so bad
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:21 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: I was at that Niners game in 81. Sucked.

Ditto.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:21 PM)Housh Wrote: OMG the Rams are about to score. I want Jimmy G so bad

Thanks for sharing? Nervous
Reply/Quote
NOt sure why earholing that guy wasn't a personal foul.
Reply/Quote
At least we can all rest easy knowing we will field the better QB in two weeks.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:21 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: I was at that Niners game in 81. Sucked.

Didn't we just score a FG or something?  I remember it was a frustrating game to watch.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Blanton has been amazing for the Rams
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Didn't we just score a FG or something?  I remember it was a frustrating game to watch.  

Yup.  21-3 final.
Reply/Quote
Superbowl will be a 3rd road game for the Bengals no matter who wins which sucks.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The fact that Blanton knows the playbook is amazing

Such a professional
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Niners are panicking across the board.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It's Cooper Kupp's world, we just live in it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well, it's looking like we won't be having that 3rd SB against the 49ers.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Superbowl will be a 3rd road game for the Bengals no matter who wins which sucks.

I mean....the Rams are using a silent count in their home stadium. 
Reply/Quote
It's like teams forget to game plan for Kupp every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Ok boys. Bengals v Rams Super Bowl 56! 2 weeks to enjoy the hype.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's Cooper Kupp's world, we just live in it.

Cooper Kupp deserves a wonder bread endorsement.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The good news is Bates wouldn’t drop that stafford gift. Rams look like they’ll make the super bowl as I predicted to start the year. I don’t like our matchup along our oline, and the rams offense is a lot scarier than the 9ers. We have a chance though.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:27 PM)maclanta Wrote: It's like teams forget to game plan for Kupp every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes a slot guy so you cant really dedicate a safety to him.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:30 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I'm getting old. with my 60th now in the rearview mirror. I have wanted a Reds WS win or a Bengals Super Bowl win for many, many years. I figured the Reds were my best shot. WRONG! I've followed the Bengals since their inception. My brother's trying to score us tickets. A Super Bowl game where the Bengals play, and I'm in attendance? Bucket list item checked off!

Who dey indeed!
Reds have won the WS several times in our lifetimes. I'm 62 and remember at least 3.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote