Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
I wanted the 49ers. Rams are so talented and they have Donald.

Hate the way they traded all their picks to just win now. OBJ/Stafford/Miller etc. they will have quite a few 6-11 seasons coming up. Remind me of last years Bucs. They drafted a few of their good players then got a bunch of old vets from other teams for a run. Like a baseball team.
Can’t wait until both franchises suck because they “bought” half of their players.
Reply/Quote
You just cant take that sack there Stafford!!! What are you doing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Right past Whitworth
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Witt got smoked there.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't like the matchups of the Rams dline against our oline, their WRs against our DBs, or Whitworth versus Hendrickson, nor do I like anyone we have lined up against Ramsey.
Reply/Quote
Garappolo pulling a Mahomes?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I wanted the 49ers. Rams are so talented and they have Donald.

Hate the way they traded all their picks to just win now. OBJ/Stafford/Miller etc. they will have quite a few 6-11 seasons coming up. Remind me of last years Bucs. They drafted a few of their good players then got a bunch of old vets from other teams for a run. Like a baseball team.
Can’t wait until both franchises suck because they “bought” half of their players.

The owners won't care if they have the hardware and ticket sales it can generate.
Reply/Quote
Damn. Really don’t want to play the Lambs
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:33 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Damn. Really don’t want to play the Lambs

Especailly not with them playing at home.

But hey, time for The Silence of the Lambs!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I wanted the 49ers. Rams are so talented and they have Donald.

The Rams haven't had a 1st round pick since 2016 when they took Goff.  Pretty wacky to think they traded up to take a QB at #1 overall and then traded a bunch of picks to get a different QB and are looking like they'll make the SB with each guy...pretty wacky.

Imagine going back to 2018 or so and telling someone the 2021 SB will be between Matt Stafford and a Bengals QB...well, Garoplpoolololo could save the day still.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:33 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Damn. Really don’t want to play the Lambs

I do and i hope they think Ramsey is good enough to go 1 on 1 against Chase
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Man, that almost ended it right there.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
go 9'ers..
lol crap Jimmy almost gave it away already. wtf they doing. Run that SoB.

Dam, gave it away that time... lol
Reply/Quote
Looks like Rams it is
Reply/Quote
LOL! **** the 49ers.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ballgame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The Rams it is
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals @ Rams it is…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
McVay vs Taylor… let’s gooooo
Reply/Quote
I hate the Lambs

49ers will have a different QB next year I think.
Reply/Quote