Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiss deny citizenship to Muslim girls who balked at swimming with boys
(07-05-2016, 10:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The main proponent of that has been given the axe.  My only requirements would be learn the language and follow the mores/laws.  

Even with that there is a vocal group who supports such measures.

But your answer is a good one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-05-2016, 10:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: My only requirements would be learn the language and follow the mores/laws.  

I would add that you would pledge allegiance to the country 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-05-2016, 05:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Freedom of Religion is one of the downfalls of this country?

Not freedom of religion exactly, but when religion is used as a reason for not doing something that is required by every other citizen (or student, in this case), then it is because what's to stop someone from saying "my religion forbids paying taxes"?

And it's not just freedom of religion, but it's people finding loopholes in the freedoms as a basis for doing a lot of things, and, in some cases, really shady things.
(07-05-2016, 11:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And it's not just freedom of religion, but it's people finding loopholes in the freedoms as a basis for doing a lot of things, and, in some cases, really shady things.

Could you elaborate ?
For once, my imagination is sputtering out.