My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kicked a bit in

Thanks Holic and all the staff
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 09:02 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Donated!

Great site hope it's up for years and years to come.

(05-01-2023, 09:11 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Kicked a bit in

Thanks Holic and all the staff

Thank guys, appreciate it! Joe
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 09:02 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: glad to help brother!

Thanks psych. I just realized we didn't do the voice chat before the draft this time, like we did last year.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 09:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks psych. I just realized we didn't do the voice chat before the draft this time, like we did last year.

ya we should have.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Tossed a few bucks in earlier today. Thanks for keeping this place running so great.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I sincerely appreciate participating in this community with other Bengals fans. I donated and my apologies for not being able to contribute more.

Bengalholic, thank you!
Reply/Quote
Glad to help keeping this board going.
Reply/Quote
I donated

Heres hoping for more long and informative years to come
Reply/Quote
It is my pleasure to donate.

I don't post much, but I enjoy reading most of the takes here.

Plus, we're winning the next two Super Bowls, so we've got to have somewhere to celebrate!

Tiger
Reply/Quote
done as always. be great.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the community, happy to contribute.

Cheers.
Reply/Quote
I'm in.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 09:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Tossed a few bucks in earlier today.  Thanks for keeping this place running so great.

(05-01-2023, 10:14 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I sincerely appreciate participating in this community with other Bengals fans. I donated and my apologies for not being able to contribute more.

Bengalholic, thank you!

(05-01-2023, 10:21 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Glad to help keeping this board going.

(05-01-2023, 10:26 PM)The Clapp Wrote: I donated

Heres hoping for more long and informative years to come

(05-01-2023, 10:41 PM)TheBengals Wrote: It is my pleasure to donate.

I don't post much, but I enjoy reading most of the takes here.

Plus, we're winning the next two Super Bowls, so we've got to have somewhere to celebrate!

Tiger

(05-01-2023, 10:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: done as always.   be great.

(05-01-2023, 10:55 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Thanks for the community, happy to contribute.

Cheers.

(05-02-2023, 01:11 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I'm in.

Thanks to all of you for the donations!
Reply/Quote
Where else could I possibly post my foolishness for so cheap?  I almost think of you fools as family and isn't it nice to be a member in good standing of this ship of fools? It's not as if I'm actually accusing anyone of being a fool.. Well, yeah, I am, but I'm keeping that information strictly confidential. You know who you all are. LOL
Now if I could only willingly pay my taxes. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
in there like swim wear
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 04:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: As some of you probably remember, the last fundraiser we did was in 2020...which was a 3 year extension that locked in an extremely affordable monthly average of 119.95, that includes all the perks we currently have in terms of anytime tech support, advanced security features, guaranteeing the board doesn't crash during gamedays, etc. 

That extension took us through May of 2024. I have the opportunity to extend that by 1 year (through May of 2025) at the same price if I do so by the 15th of this month. I would really like to do so because the value of the current plan is just too good for what we get and the service / reliability that comes with it. 

I would rather always stay ahead as much as possible - especially in terms of taking advantage of the current price for as long as it's an option, and for as long as we want to keep this thing going. Doing the additional year now guarantees us 2 more years of high quality hosting at the discounted rate

The price extending the extra year is $1,439. Any contributions toward that cost would be greatly appreciated, and I will cover any amount that is remaining. I also want to thank everyone that has so generously supported the board in past years. 

Donation link - https://www.gofundme.com/tbb-fundraiser

Thanks,
BJ

(BTW, the board will begin it's 9th year in just a few days. Crazy how fast the time has went by!  Mellow)

Done.  Absolutely love the board and would sell a kidney to keep it going if needed.  
Reply/Quote
Just donated, it's almost done already! The people here are awesome
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Done.
Reply/Quote
Way to go everyone. Keep it coming in to ensure even longer support.
Reply/Quote