Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***TBB Fundraiser***
Great job everyone, in less than 18 hours we've reached our goal! Let's keep it coming in hopes that they offer Holic an even better deal on a longer service extension. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Thank you so much to everyone that donated and helped us reach the goal in less than a full day!  Mellow 

We're now good to go through May, 2025...which by the way, will mark 10 full years in the books and the start of our 11th, which will exceed the original board. Not bad too shabby for a community that was kicked to the curb, huh?  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2023, 02:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thank you so much to everyone that donated and helped us reach the goal in less than a full day!  Mellow 

We're now good to go through May, 2025...which by the way, will mark 10 full years in the books and the start of our 11th, which will exceed the original board. Not bad too shabby for a community that was kicked to the curb, huh?  Smirk

I donated. Even though we already reached the goal lol. Maybe they’ll let you do another another year
Reply/Quote
This is the best NFL board on line. It's up to us members to keep it going. WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
Anyway to put my signature back? Because I have no clue where that image is after all these years.
Reply/Quote
I consider all of you good friends and am grateful to the staff and for the privilege of being a part of this great community.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2023, 07:52 AM)bonesaw Wrote: in there like swim wear

Hey...... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Great to contribute to a fantastic board and support a great admin!
Reply/Quote