RD 1 PK 15 LOS ANGELES RAMS/ PAXTON LYNCH/ QB
RD 1 PK 16 DETRIOT LIONS/ ELI APPLE/ CB
RD 1 PK 17 ATLANTA FALCONS/ LEONARD FLOYD/ Edge
RD 1 PK 18 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS/ TAYLOR DECKER/ OT
RD 1 PK 19 BUFFALO BILLS/ REGGIE RAGLAND/ ILB
RD 1 PK 20 NEW YORK JETS/ NOAH SPENCE/ Edge
RD 1 PK 21 WASHINGTON REDSKINS/ SHELDON RANKINS/ DT

RD 1 PK 22 HOUSTON TEXANS
The additions of QB Brock Osweiler and RB Lamar Miller take two huge needs off the draft board for the Texans, but there is always a chance they could still draft one of those spots in a later round for depth. The Texans want to add team speed and will look to do that at wide receiver. LT Duane Brown is coming off of a season-ending injury and the center spot is still unsettled with the loss of Ben Jones, so the offensive line will almost certainly get a look in this draft. They could also use a big man to learn and take over for Wilfork. A 3-tech to help out JJ could also be of use. I HAVE LISTED 3 WRs I WILL TOTAL THIER VOTES AND IF COLLECTIVELY THEY HAVE MORE VOTES THAN THE NEXT POSITION. THE ONE WITH THE MOST VOTE WILL BE THE PICK.

LAQUON TREADWELL/WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214
Treadwell is at his best when he has a clean, two-­way go off the line of scrimmage and he could be a challenging size matchup from the slot. While Ole Miss used him underneath quite a bit, he runs quality downfield routes and has the ball skills needed to become a more vertical receiver than underneath, possession guy.

WILL FULLER/ WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/will-fuller?id=2555346
Big time, vertical daddy. Had just over 27 percent of his catches go for 25-plus yards this year. Uses short, controlled strides into his routes for maximum balance and suddenness underneath. Will change routes speed to rock corners to sleep before climbing past them. Works to establish early leverage points against man coverage. Has elite acceleration to create easy separation vertically. Cornerbacks fear his speed giving him ample cushion. Able to drive defenders into early turn and bail when charging into his route. Shake a go release can whip press coverage.

COREY COLEMAN/ WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/corey-coleman?id=2555333
Instant blur off the snap. Feet turn over at a blinding pace and he devours cushion before cornerbacks know what hit them. Able to get over the top of every corner he faced and demands safety help over the top. Works back to the ball. Explosive leaper with ability to climb ladder and win the 50/50 ball and body control to secure the acrobatic catch. Touchdown maker finishing 2015 with 20 receiving touchdowns. Smooth, speedy stems to the post will be difficult to mirror and match for NFL cornerbacks. Easy route adjustments in space. Defenders who try to jam and miss pay the iron price (touchdowns).

RYAN KELLY/C http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/ryan-kelly?id=2555191
Heady player with tons of grit and fight. Shows the toughness to scrap it out against nose guards in an odd front. Fluid mover in space with knee bend and athletic hips. Explodes into down blocks with low pads and decent bend. Looks to latch and lift with hip snap. Rarely penalized over the last two seasons. Diligent off the snap in race to the spot before engaging on reach blocks. Will keep working feet and hips in order to secure and maintain position.

ANDREW BILLINGS/ NT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/andrew-billings?id=2555267
Elite power with a weight­lifting background. Generates booming power from hip explosion and when his leverage is on point, he can be menacing. Moved from offensive line to defensive line in college and is getting better by leaps and bounds each year. Drops his pad level even lower when splitting double teams and charging through gaps. Uses violent, powerful swats and slaps to free of opposing hand placement. Instant reaction time makes it difficult to cross his face.

ROBERT NKEMDICHE/ DE http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/robert-nkemdiche?id=2555336
Exceptional build. Carries no bad weight and has outstanding thickness and power through his rear, thighs and calves. Plus movement skills and runs like a defensive end. Has reactive explosiveness for expanded range as tackler near line of scrimmage. Wrap up finisher who won't allow running backs out of his grasp. Plays with good lateral quickness and can win the race across the face of blockers. Played stronger at point of attack this year. Proved he could penetrate and 2-gap. Showed noticeable improvement as pass rusher this season.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If this were me picking then I would go Treadwell regardless if he is similar to Hopkins or not. However, most reports link them to Will Fuller and Fuller is someone I pray the Bengals do not select in the first round so why not go ahead and give him to the Texans here.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Think it'll come down to Fuller vs Coleman. Kelly could be the wildcard but I think they'll go for speed at WR. I'll say Coleman
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 02:31 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: If this were me picking then I would go Treadwell regardless if he is similar to Hopkins or not. However, most reports link them to Will Fuller and Fuller is someone I pray the Bengals do not select in the first round so why not go ahead and give him to the Texans here.
Hope that you are right and they pick Fuller -- I don't want him either.  I would much prefer Coleman.  But I had to be honest and give them Coleman because (1) he's better, and (2) he's a Texas boy.
Reply/Quote
I went with Kelly. Gotta protect their new investments. Miller and Brocko wont do jack if the Oline sucks.

I was really high on Jaelen Strong last year. He did get in some trouble and will probably get a suspension but i would give him another year before investing a first round pick on WR.
Reply/Quote
Treadwell. Gives them two great options on the outside. Kind of surprised so many people picked Coleman over Treadwell.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 03:13 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Treadwell. Gives them two great options on the outside. Kind of surprised so many people picked Coleman over Treadwell.

There are reports that they want speed at WR which makes sense if you look at their roster. Treadwell is a better WR but Coleman and especially Fuller both have great speed and can stretch the field 
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 03:13 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Treadwell. Gives them two great options on the outside. Kind of surprised so many people picked Coleman over Treadwell.
I think treadwell is a similar receiver to jalean strong. If the go WR i think it would be for a speed element
Reply/Quote
This is where my guy Coleman goes off the board.

They want speed, this be the dude. He will give us some problems when we play them BTW.

This guy will be good, quote me on it. Corey Coleman will be good in the NFL IMHO.
Reply/Quote