Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK GOD
I don't care if the dude wins 5 more MVPs, I still thank God daily that I don't ever have to be a fan of a team who's QB looks like this....

[Image: CprJoAGUEAAH89_.jpg:large]
[Image: CprqZb7WYAInre8.jpg:large]

15 braclets, capri pants, a sweater over the shoulders, an oversized purple mountie hat, and to top it all off, an Odell'd chin beard...thing. Lol

Just so absurd. People don't even look that goofy wearing things on dares, let alone probably paying thousands/tens of thousands of dollars to do it.

(Running away from fumbles in the 4th quarter of the SB and costing teams TDs with celebrations doesn't help either.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 05:27 PM)I\m TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't care if the dude wins 5 more MVPs, I still thank God daily that I don't ever have to be a fan of a team who's QB looks like this....

15 braclets, capri pants, a sweater over the shoulders, an oversized purple mountie hat, and to top it all off, an Odell'd chin beard...thing. Lol

Just so absurd. People don't even look that goofy wearing things on dares, let alone probably paying thousands/tens of thousands of dollars to do it.

(Running away from fumbles in the 4th quarter of the SB and costing teams TDs with celebrations doesn't help either.)
Because having a QB with good fashion sense is soooo much more important than making it to the Super Bowl ...  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't care if the dude wins 5 more MVPs, I still thank God daily that I don't ever have to be a fan of a team who's QB looks like this....

Agree with the sentiment of post two, but have to admit the photo above qualifies him for a Ralph Wiggum "I dressed myself!" participation trophy. 
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Not that I'm a fan, but it's considered stylish. I'm guessing OP dresses in plaid cargo shorts and a Disturbed concert T.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 06:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Because having a QB with good fashion sense is soooo much more important than making it to the Super Bowl ...  Mellow

Reread his post.

Address what he actually said.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not that I'm a fan, but it's considered stylish. I'm guessing OP dresses in plaid cargo shorts and a Disturbed concert T.

By who?

Pharell fans from 1983 who like clam digging?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 03:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: By who?

How many fans could there be of a 10 year old Pharell? Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 06:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Because having a QB with good fashion sense is soooo much more important than making it to the Super Bowl ...  Mellow

You mean the QB who runs away from fumbles in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl, dooming their team to lose? Yeah, I will pass on that, too.

(08-13-2016, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not that I'm a fan, but it's considered stylish. I'm guessing OP dresses in plaid cargo shorts and a Disturbed concert T.

You know what else was considered stylish at different times? Jorts, hammer pants, corduroy, mustaches, scrunchies, gold plating for your teeth, men wearing women's pants, the emover, $120 plain white tshirts, etc.

You know what has never been looked back upon and laughed at for being a stupid trend? Simple jeans and a tshirt.  (Also, Disturbed? Seriously? I generally prefer my Reds and Bengals shirts, and occasionally some of the Army shirts I accumulated from that time, but I do own a Led Zeppelin, ACDC, and Jimi Hendrix shirt.)

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 07:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You mean the QB who runs away from fumbles in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl, dooming their team to lose? Yeah, I will pass on that, too.

You know what else was considered stylish at different times? Jorts, hammer pants, corduroy, mustaches, scrunchies, gold plating for your teeth, men wearing women's pants, the emover, $120 plain white tshirts, etc.

You know what has never been looked back upon and laughed at for being a stupid trend? Simple jeans and a tshirt.  (Also, Disturbed? Seriously? I generally prefer my Reds and Bengals shirts, and occasionally some of the Army shirts I accumulated from that time, but I do own a Led Zeppelin, ACDC, and Jimi Hendrix shirt.)

Silly Pharrell hat aside, what he is wearing has been in style for the last few decades. It's pretty standard upper class or preppy nautical wear. Boating pants, polo, sweater, and the shoes. 

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 03:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: By who?

Take away the silly Pharell hat and it's pretty standard Kennedy, New England preppy wear.

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't care if the dude wins 5 more MVPs, I still thank God daily that I don't ever have to be a fan of a team who's QB looks like this....

[Image: latest?cb=20110614083421]
Reply/Quote
You've gotta have some stones to be seen in public dressed like that on purpose. Good for him.
Reply/Quote
Cam ordered that outfit on-line with his stolen laptop.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 07:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Silly Pharrell hat aside, what he is wearing has been in style for the last few decades. It's pretty standard upper class or preppy nautical wear. Boating pants, polo, sweater, and the shoes. 

You forgot more bracelets than an entire bus of middle schoolers.

But seriously, you can't just said "aside from the gigantic idiotic thing on his head, he looks normal!"

And people honestly still wear a sweater over their shoulders like that unironically? Plus the tip dyed chin beard? Come on, man... you can't honestly be defending that, even as a resident of Baltimore.

Hell, Maualuga dyed the tips of his hair orange, and I think it looks awful.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 09:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You forgot more bracelets than an entire bus of middle schoolers.

But seriously, you can't just said "aside from the gigantic idiotic thing on his head, he looks normal!"

And people honestly still wear a sweater over their shoulders like that unironically? Plus the tip dyed chin beard? Come on, man... you can't honestly be defending that, even as a resident of Baltimore.

Hell, Maualuga dyed the tips of his hair orange, and I think it looks awful.

[Image: 75c46a776a0fd9a1e73dcb66e862b2a9.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 09:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 75c46a776a0fd9a1e73dcb66e862b2a9.jpg]

Age has nothing to do with it Pat.... He looks like a damn fool.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 09:37 PM)jason Wrote: Age has nothing to do with it Pat.... He looks like a damn fool.

In fairness Jason, maybe we just don't understand it because rather than just rioting and looting anytime we need a new wardrobe, we actually buy ours. So we can't freely look like a jackass to follow some trend any time we want.

The difference between Cincinnati and Baltimore, I guess.

Reply/Quote
Still not as bad as big bens post game garb

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0y6z_J9eMhzVywsM5VbP...G3KEU0DRUg]

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 10:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In fairness Jason, maybe we just don't understand it because rather than just rioting and looting anytime we need a new wardrobe, we actually buy ours. So we can't freely look like a jackass to follow some trend any time we want.

The difference between Cincinnati and Baltimore, I guess.

I guess the capri pants and sweater ain't so bad if your name is Chet or Lance... But that purple hat and the chin whiskers are just whack. The footwear is sorely lacking as well.... But whatever. Dab on dem folks.

I've always been a sucker for eccentricity, but Cam is striking out here.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 10:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The difference between Cincinnati and Baltimore, I guess.

That and football championships.

Reply/Quote