Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK YOU
(04-28-2021, 08:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I signed up right after Carson's trade demand. What a crazy time that was.

Certainly doesn't feel like 10 years, but here we are.

I think I joined the mothership around 2007. I vividly remember people making fun of “Crazy Legs Fitzpatrick” in 2008. Time sure does fly.
Reply/Quote

via GIPHY

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2005 was a fun year been here since lol
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 07:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 16 years...

12 for me.

I believe I signed up to the Mothership on 04/29/09, which, IIRC, was a few days after the draft.

Still proud to call this home :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
We passed one million posts this evening.

Damn, what a bunch of windbags!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I don't post all that often on here, as I don't have the in-depth knowledge of a lot of posters as I didn't grow up with the game. I am however on this site everyday, from the comfort of my lounge in Sydney Australia, increasing my knowledge and feeling a part of the Bengals fanbase from the other side of world.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 09:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: We passed one million posts this evening.

Who got the millionth post, if I may ask?!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With all the banter and emotion that goes on between us, I want to thank those that created the board and those that contribute to the banter, back and forth and raw emotion that we share for Bengal Nation.  Lets have a great draft and continue to banter with a singular purpose of hoping our Bengals win the Super Bowl in our lifetime. For some like me that means soon... Hilarious

Nice thread Essex. THANK YOU TO HOLIC AND ALL THE MODS AND ALL THE POSTERS THAT MAKE THIS PLACE HOME! Rock On

We had a great Draft IMO... Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 10:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Who got the millionth post, if I may ask?!

Wes. He had post 1,000,000 and 1,000,001. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 10:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Wes. He had post 1,000,000 and 1,000,001. LOL

Damn, thought I had a chance, Well done Wes. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 09:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: We passed one million posts this evening.

And only half are Fred’s... Tongue

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 10:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, thought I had a chance, Well done Wes. Whatever

You, fred, Shake, Godfather, Sunset and Truck were all right there...but Wes came to dance!  Hilarious

[Image: 986300199-tumblr_mbpcxm6qgt1qh1g19o1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is the best message board in all of sports. I can’t think of a better group of people to go completely emo with every offseason.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 10:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is the best message board in all of sports.  I can’t think of a better group of people to go completely emo with every offseason.

This board is like that part of your family that you love, but want to be sedated, before introducing to your new girlfriend.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I've enjoyed the last 6 years on this board.

I've enjoyed sharing all my controversial, but absolutely correct hot takes over the years and don't hold any ill will towards anyone.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This board is like that part of your family that you love, but want to be sedated, before introducing to your new girlfriend.  Ninja

And hope your loud-mouthed cousins from New Jersey don't show up in their IROC-Z.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This board is like that part of your family that you love, but want to be sedated, before introducing to your new girlfriend.  Ninja

Holic: Okay, Bigzo, just hear me out.

Me: Wait, what are you doing? Hey, that pokes! Stop! AHHHHHH!
Reply/Quote
I'm from England have no attachment or the bengals or Cincinnati but something about the fans, the almost laughable structure and decision making Just caught me. People ask me why I didn't choose A better team to support and I said I didn't choose the bengals, they chose me.

My English soccer team is Portsmouth who had a run of owners that included a guy who went to jail for stealing 5 million pounds from his wife to buy the club, a guy who went to jail for banking fraud and a guy who it is now widely accepted didn't actually exist. So whilst mike brown isn't that bad I think I'm just a sucker for punishment. Planning on being more active on here after years of lurking.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 12:14 AM)G man Wrote: I'm from England have no attachment or the bengals or Cincinnati but something about the fans, the almost laughable structure and decision making Just caught me. People ask me why I didn't choose A better team to support and I said I didn't choose the bengals, they chose me.

My English soccer team is Portsmouth who had a run of owners that included a guy who went to jail for stealing 5 million pounds from his wife to buy the club, a guy who went to jail for banking fraud and a guy who it is now widely accepted didn't actually exist. So whilst mike brown isn't that bad I think I'm just a sucker for punishment. Planning on being more active on here after years of lurking.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Music 
(05-02-2021, 12:16 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Mellow

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/saudi-tycoon-owned-portsmouth-probably-didnt-exist--soccer.html

Trust me mike brown is a saint compared to what happened at Portsmouth, very murky dealings between very unsavoury characters.. Went from 7th in the premier league to finishing 19th in the 4th tier and is fans had to buy £1000 shares in the club and take ownership to save us from folding. Became English soccers largest fan owned club.
Reply/Quote