Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan
Ho Hum yet another TD for tOSU. 35-13!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
This performance would have pushed us back into the two seed had we not shit the bed last week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And it becomes more of a laugher. 42-13 tOSU!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12308413_930753767016579_193719283484619...e=56E52AFE]
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12308413_930753767016579_1937192834846190881_n.jpg?oh=76d2829c0d1016dc02faacafc69e5f84&oe=56E52AFE

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12289499_446720188855787_881089660836746...e=56DB72FF]
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12289499_446720188855787_8810896608367460636_n.jpg?oh=f7abebbc9bd92a1a47dff2f94710478a&oe=56DB72FF

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bosa is a beast! Nearly a pick 6!!!
Reply/Quote
Now... GO PENN STATE!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:36 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Now...   GO PENN STATE!!!

Ain't gonna happen, looks like. Penn State is not good.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 06:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ain't gonna happen, looks like. Penn State is not good.

That bs catch,fumble for a td call changed this whole game. Sorry but that was not a completed catch. And the fact they didn't at the very least review it more is even more of a joke.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 06:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ain't gonna happen, looks like. Penn State is not good.

Yep, there is a reason that Christy Hack-and-Sack has been considered a major disappointment by the PSU faithful..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
That was a great win over #10 Michigan today.....I wouldn't mind seeing Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a non Championship Bowl Game on New Years Day.....Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a Big Name Bowl Game on New Years Day would be a great game.......Now it could be The Big 10 sends winner of the Big 10 Championship to a Championship Bowl Game and sends the loser to The Rose Bowl.  That could send Ohio State to the Citrus Bowl to face a top SEC team. 

It is probably going to be Ohio State vs the # 3 team in the SEC in the Citrus Bowl at 1 PM on New Years Day.  That is how it is laid out.  That game is rough and not given enough credit, trying to beat a top SEC team in the deep south. 

Anyway, Ohio State will play New Years Day, I have no problem with that.  Ohio State vs SEC at 1 PM on New Years Day sounds like a good game....Notre Dame would have been better, but it is what it is. ....Maybe Ohio State vs Georgia as a possible game. ...Bengals draft a lot of Georgia players, so should be a tough game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 08:09 PM)kevin Wrote: That was a great win over #10 Michigan today.....I wouldn't mind seeing Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a non Championship Bowl Game on New Years Day.....Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a Big Name Bowl Game on New Years Day would be a great game.  The Fiesta Bowl is the only possible game.......Now it could be The Big 10 sends winner of the Big 10 Championship to a Championship Bowl Game and sends the loser to The Rose Bowl.  That could send Ohio State to the Citrus Bowl to face a top SEC team. 

It is probably going to be Ohio State vs the # 2 or # 3 team in the SEC in the Citrus Bowl at 1 PM on New Years Day.  That is how it is laid out.  That game is rough and not given enough credit, trying to beat a top SEC team in the deep south. 

You're conceding a possible playoff selection, way too early.  Much football left to be played. 

I could see Clemson losing to Carolina, in the ACC Championship game, I can see ND losing at Stanford tonight, OK losing to OK St., Ala. losing to Fla in SEC Championship, Loser of Big 10 Championship being eliminated.  Plenty of dominos yet to fall.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 08:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You're conceding a possible playoff selection, way too early.  Much football left to be played. 

I could see Clemson losing to Carolina, in the ACC Championship game, I can see ND losing at Stanford tonight, OK losing to OK St., Ala. losing to Fla in SEC Championship, Loser of Big 10 Championship being eliminated.  Plenty of dominos yet to fall.

I'm conceding it because Michigan State and Iowa play for the Big 10 Championship.  The winner will go to the Championship Bowl Play-offs...The loser will go to the Rose Bowl.....Ohio State will go the Citrus Bowl to play the # 3 SEC team, maybe Georgia ???......The winner of the Big 10 Championship will represent the Big 10 in the Bowl Play-offs, as it should be.  Iowa or Michigan State will go....and Iowa or Michigan State will go to The Rose Bowl at the very least.....and my Buckeyes go to The Citrus Bowl to play a team like Georgia in Orlando Florida on New Years Day. 

The problem is we can finish no higher than 3rd in The Big 10. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 08:09 PM)kevin Wrote: That was a great win over #10 Michigan today.....I wouldn't mind seeing Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a non Championship Bowl Game on New Years Day.....Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a Big Name Bowl Game on New Years Day would be a great game.  The Fiesta Bowl is the only possible game.......Now it could be The Big 10 sends winner of the Big 10 Championship to a Championship Bowl Game and sends the loser to The Rose Bowl.  That could send Ohio State to the Citrus Bowl to face a top SEC team. 

It is probably going to be Ohio State vs the # 2 or # 3 team in the SEC in the Citrus Bowl at 1 PM on New Years Day.  That is how it is laid out.  That game is rough and not given enough credit, trying to beat a top SEC team in the deep south. 

Big Ten Champ goes to the playoff no doubt. Ohio State likely goes to the Rose Bowl at the very least if Iowa wins that game. Ohio State could still have a shot at the playoffs depending on how things play out. Alabama is only up 9 with 10 minutes left. If Bama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame all lose tonight, OSU moves up to at least #5. The conference championship games become huge next week then.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 08:48 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm conceding it because Michigan State and Iowa play for the Big 10 Championship.  The winner will go to the Championship Bowl Play-offs...The loser will go to the Rose Bowl.....Ohio State will go the Citrus Bowl to play the # 3 SEC team, maybe Georgia ???......The winner of the Big 10 Championship will represent the Big 10 in the Bowl Play-offs, as it should be.  Iowa or Michigan State will go....and Iowa or Michigan State will go to The Rose Bowl at the very least.....and my Buckeyes go to The Citrus Bowl to play a team like Georgia in Orlando Florida on New Years Day. 

The problem is we can finish no higher than 3rd in The Big 10. 

(11-28-2015, 08:50 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Big Ten Champ goes to the playoff no doubt. Ohio State likely goes to the Rose Bowl at the very least if Iowa wins that game. Ohio State could still have a shot at the playoffs depending on how things play out. Alabama is only up 9 with 10 minutes left. If Bama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame all lose tonight, OSU moves up to at least #5. The conference championship games become huge next week then.

I guess that I just see the selection committee giving the defending Champs every opportunity to overcome a single, 3 point loss.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 08:50 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Big Ten Champ goes to the playoff no doubt. Ohio State likely goes to the Rose Bowl at the very least if Iowa wins that game. Ohio State could still have a shot at the playoffs depending on how things play out. Alabama is only up 9 with 10 minutes left. If Bama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame all lose tonight, OSU moves up to at least #5. The conference championship games become huge next week then.

It don't work that way....The winner of The Big 10 Championship probably moves on to Play-offs, and the loser goes to The Rose Bowl.....Michigan State and Iowa is the game.....Ohio State not in the running for either and very much headed to Citrus Bowl in Orlando....Hey, nothing wrong with that.  Only 1 loss in 2015 and just clobbered Michigan. ....My Buckeyes on New Years Day is a good thing.  I'm just glad after losing to Michigan State that they came back and beat Michigan. 

The SEC is the same, The winner of the SEC Championship will go to the play-offs and look for the loser to go to The Sugar Bowl. .....and that sends a very tough # 3 to Citrus to play Buckeyes. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 08:55 PM)kevin Wrote: It don't work that way....The winner of The Big 10 Championship probably moves on to Play-offs, and the loser goes to The Rose Bowl.....Michigan State and Iowa is the game.....Ohio State not in the running for either and very much headed to Citrus Bowl in Orlando....Hey, nothing wrong with that.  Only 1 loss in 2015 and just clobbered Michigan. ....My Buckeyes on New Years Day is a good thing.  I'm just glad after losing to Michigan State that they came back and beat Michigan. 

Actually it does. If Iowa beats MSU, not only would Ohio State have a better record but likely a higher ranking in the final playoff standings which gives them the nod.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:36 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Now...   GO PENN STATE!!!

Poor bucks fans...resorting to rooting for crappy teams so that the buckeyes can somehow squeak back in the title hunt.  
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 08:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess that I just see the selection committee giving the defending Champs every opportunity to overcome a single, 3 point loss.

Aside from today, this team has played poorly most of the year.  If osu gets a nod over a more deserving team based on them being defending champs, then they should blow the system up now.  
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 09:37 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Aside from today, this team has played poorly most of the year.  If osu gets a nod over a more deserving team based on them being defending champs, then they should blow the system up now.  

Weather with style or not, they have won every game, save for one, played in a rain storm, by 3 points.  Champs still deserve a shot.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote