Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Yates > Bengals
(11-17-2015, 03:00 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's actually a very big deal. Go to Arizona and lose, that's not a big deal. That's losing to a quality team in their building. This however, was not a good team, this was a home game, and this is why no one gives the Bengals any credit for being 8-0. That was Playoff Andy Dalton out there tonight, and the playoff offense, and the playoff play calling. The run is working...so let's pass. This loss is actual a very big deal since it comes against a 3rd string QB at home, in Primetime. 

I actually agree with you! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wanna rethink that?

'This century'...'in the last century' ... You know what he meant. Mellow

Edit: I just realized that you might have been talking about the Browns not winning a playoff game this century rather than nitpicking what he meant by 'in the last century'.  

Either way, every team in the division has won a playoff game more recently than Cincy, which was ultimately his point.  
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Primetime Andy returned. I would be mad that he caused me to lose my 2nd game in my money league... but in another league a friend was trash talking me and telling me that Eifert and Cincy D would give him the 30 he needed to beat me.

Sometimes laughing at a friend is better than money...

I'm not so mad about Andy,as I am Eifert. Son of ***** I needed 6 points to win my ff and he gets 2.60. 

Moved me to 4-6. Losing Bell and Lewis hurts also. Bad year for my ff
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Looked like he Playoff Bengals to me.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I knew as soon as Yates stepped out on the field we were losing the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: 'This century'...'in the last century' ... You know what he meant. Mellow

Edit: I just realized that you might have been talking about the Browns not winning a playoff game this century rather than nitpicking what he meant by 'in the last century'.  

Either way, every team in the division has won a playoff game more recently than Cincy, which was ultimately his point.  

No I was talking about the century part.  The last century can either mean  the previous century or the last 100 years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:33 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No I was talking about the century part.  The last century can either mean  the previous century or the last 100 years.

Either way, his overall point stands.  Even the Browns have won in the playoffs more recently than you.  And if last night is any indication of how this team performs in 'big games', that won't change this year.  
Reply/Quote
I like how the first thing we as fans do is start cursing this team like they are destined to lose every playoff or prime time game.

We lost 1 game to a game who's season was basically on the line. We misfired and played a bad game. It happens.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:11 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Either way, his overall point stands.  Even the Browns have won in the playoffs more recently than you.  And if last night is any indication of how this team performs in 'big games', that won't change this year.  

He didn't make a point.  "This"  "Last" 

To your point.   They mauled the Browns on their last prime time game.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:57 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Why are we the only team in the league that TJ Yates can score against?

Je's still pissed about those seats we gave his parents in '11

[Image: tj-2-630x472.jpg]
Reply/Quote