Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a Bow!!!
(10-25-2021, 12:21 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: That was great blocking all around, 75(prince?) Sealed 97 for the ravens out too, and reif had a good block down field. 

75 is Prince, yes sir.

Pollack can coach'em up I tell yah.

(10-25-2021, 12:23 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: What an absolutely B R U T A L block, goodness.

Yes it was.

(10-25-2021, 12:27 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Ogunjobi ... keeping the rush attack of the Ravens at bay (along with Hubbard).  Take a Bow big man!

Great player, pay Larry O and Bates the dough. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:35 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 75 is Prince, yes sir.

Pollack can coach'em up I tell yah.

Yes it was.

Great player, pay Larry O and Bates the dough. Mellow

Spain and Reiff, too. Cutting Waynes should help pay for some of those guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Spain and Reiff, too. Cutting Waynes should help pay for some of those guys.

I like it. Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Of course and as much as I defended Drew in the past I believe you are correct and he is just useless in the passing game 
from what I saw this year. He is a clumsy plodder, good blocker and that is it. We need a game changing red zone threat at 
TE that is big and fast and can run routes. Would put this Offense on another level.

I know everyone isn't of the highest opinion on him, but I am not giving up on Moss.  He isn't as big as the other TEs, but as a receiving threat and if he can pick up his special teams play, he could earn a spot.  In camp, they said LBs couldn't cover him.  He just needs to be a more complete player.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Take a bow Frank Pollack, he hasn't been mentioned yet, so I will. Yes, there was pressure early.....but no sacks until late. He had these guys ready to play. Hopkins was pancaking fools on the two TD runs. Nice effort up front against a legit top 5 NFL defense in their house.

Good call, Wyche.  Good to hear more from you, brother.  
Reply/Quote
Take a bow Oline.. I know there was some pressures and hits but only 1 sack and they held it down in the 2nd half...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:54 PM)samhain Wrote: Take a bow, Joe Burrow.

He faced a DC that physically destroyed him last year.  Like literally.  He adapted, executed, and put 400 plus yards with 3 touchdowns on the same DC, leading an offense that looked unstoppable in the second half.  That's what you want to see out of the guy you expect to be the face of the franchise for the next 15 years.

Joe Cool has been taken, but damn, that kid is a cool as a cucumber in the freezer.  Stared down the proverbial gun barrel, delivered accurate balls, and led the team to a huge win, on the road.  

He is far too classy to say it, but maybe he was thinking "See, Herbert, it can be done" and also "Hey, Martindouche, gonna whine about a FG that prevented a shutout or did you like the 40-burger I served you today better?". 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:27 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Ogunjobi ... keeping the rush attack of the Ravens at bay (along with Hubbard). Take a Bow big man!

I knew he was good yesterday, but man…

Reply/Quote