Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals steelers moved
(10-11-2017, 01:22 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: From 1:00 to 4:25... thoughts?
Not a fan of the late game.  Makes the whole day out of whack.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Since the Bengals are historically a 1:00PM team, and tend to fall flat when playing other times, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks the league is looking to give the Stoolers any help they can get. The logical person in me thinks it's just a better game that will draw more viewers at 4:30 than the other games will....
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 03:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Since the Bengals are historically a 1:00PM team, and tend to fall flat when playing other times, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks the league is looking to give the Stoolers any help they can get. The logical person in me thinks it's just a better game that will draw more viewers at 4:30 than the other games will....

I believe CBS moved us to the late time slot because the other two games suck. You've got the Chargers in one and the GIants in another. Now they'll have a game where the two teams genuinely don't like each other. If you look at the rest of the CBS schedule for week 7, it's not strong. I believe Ravens/Vikings would've been the only other option.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bengals in a non-1pm start? Lord help us Sad
Reply/Quote
So long as we don't get some numbskull like John Parry or such.

Much more important is the players keep their cool, come out focused and stay focused.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 04:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: So long as we don't get some numbskull like John Parry or such.

Much more important is the players keep their cool, come out focused and stay focused.

You're talking about a team that's coached by Marvin Lewis sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, good luck with that.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
2 Divisional rivals trending in different directions and Burfict vs the Steelers must be the reason for the change.

Not helpful for us though as we are usually much better in 1:00 games under Marv.

Just happy i get to watch this one cause of it. Hopefully it is not depressing. The refs will certainly make it hard on us.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Burfict vs the Steelers is all the headline they need....  After the 2015 playoff game I'm guessing a ton of people tune into these.

In a cage match. Last man standing. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 04:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: So long as we don't get some numbskull like John Parry or such.

Shocked

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:54 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Do we get romo?

I believe we will.

Love it. Romo is doing an incredible job. My fav. by a good margin
Reply/Quote
ugh, I hate 4:25 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 11:40 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: I believe we will.

Love it. Romo is doing an incredible job. My fav. by a good margin

I just hope he is saying the "he is wide open, you gotta throw it" about Ben this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 09:46 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I just hope he is saying the "he is wide open, you gotta throw it" about Ben this time.

I don't get why they don't give a QB credit for a pick 6 its still a TD...

Ben had 2 TD passes vs jacksonsville    they were just for Jacksonville hahahahah
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Just hope Burfict does not get suspended for something against those crybabies.

You know they are going to try and bait him and Pacman.............. its what those cheating sons a............ do.

I am also sure these refs will be more bias then they were vs the  Packers game.
Reply/Quote