Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanner Hudson Appreciation Post
(12-05-2023, 09:52 PM)Danimal Wrote: The more I see Tanner Hudson play, and hear everyone sing his praises, it is obvious that he needs to be a part of the team the next couple of years. Sign him and Sample and Draft a young guy. Ditch Irv and keep Wilcox around. Makes sense to me, so it probably won’t happen ?

I think it will happen, Burrow likes Hudson, Irv has played poorly for us, Sample and Wilcox are good blockers and Wilcox is a 
good Special Teamer. We will see if we draft a pass catching TE like Brock Bowers or Ja'Tavion Sanders or we like Hudson in this 
role. Hudson still isn't as good of a blocker as Bowers either. Bowers would help our Offense a ton.

I just don't like the fact that Hudson is older. But he should definitely be brought back on a 2 year extension along with Sample.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think it will happen, Burrow likes Hudson, Irv has played poorly for us, Sample and Wilcox are good blockers and Wilcox is a 
good Special Teamer. We will see if we draft a pass catching TE like Brock Bowers or Ja'Tavion Sanders or we like Hudson in this 
role. Hudson still isn't as good of a blocker as Bowers either. Bowers would help our Offense a ton.

I just don't like the fact that Hudson is older. But he should definitely be brought back on a 2 year extension along with Sample.

Pretty much my exact thought process. Bowers would be awesome, just don’t know if we will be fortunate enough to get him. He’s a freak.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:15 PM)Danimal Wrote: Pretty much my exact thought process. Bowers would be awesome, just don’t know if we will be fortunate enough to get him. He’s a freak.

Yes, yes he is, and we might win some more games if Browning keeps playing like last night. If Bowers is taken before us I would like 
an O-lineman or a WR in the first in this Draft. Fuaga is a RT that I would love to get, Rome Odunze is the perfect Tee replacement.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:15 PM)Danimal Wrote: Pretty much my exact thought process. Bowers would be awesome, just don’t know if we will be fortunate enough to get him. He’s a freak.

Agree Believe Bengals would have to trade up to get Bowers, certain he will be drafted in top 10 before the Bengals select. 

Hope I'm wrong though and he falls into the Bengals lap. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote