Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor did well today
(10-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: NO CREDIT FOR TAYLOR UNTIL HE CAN PROVE TO BE CONSISTENT..DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK..SAME GOES FOR THE DEFENSE. CONSISTENCY IS THE ANSWER FOR THIS TEAM.

Go away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The offensive playcalling made sense this week. Some of the motion plays, outside runs, jet sweeps, screens, power runs, and play action passes seemed to be plays that actually maximize the strengths of the players. With Hart and Redmond they can actually power run to the right side from time to time. With the rest of the line and their strong receivers they can lay good blocks on defenders on the perimeter. Passes to the backs opened up when the rest of the skill players cleared out defenders. The protection and level of competition might've played a role, but it actually looked like a coherent gameplan was drawn up and called coherently.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 10:09 PM)Tony Wrote: I thought coach Taylor's playcalling was suspect like a lot of other. You gotta admit though, the jet sweeps, getting Mixon and Gio going with some great designs... I hope he keeps it going.. Amazing what you can do with some good ole blocking... I just watched the victory locker room celebration.  I like Taylor, man I hope he works out..

Yes, much better play calling against the Jags no question, gave me hope for Zac.
Reply/Quote