Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor has built an amazing culture
(01-17-2023, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The "we won in spite of Zac" crowd is not dead. 

No, but they are much more comical now..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The "we won in spite of Zac" crowd is not dead. 

Andy Reid is an accomplished coach. He screwed up and got out coached by Zac and the staff. The play before half with Mike Hilton making the tackle and no points was a red letter screw up. You can find similar instances with Zac. The point is it’s the body of work. The results are there.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I believe many of us, me included, were thinking Zac was getting a better roster than he did. AJ was a shell of himself, Carlos D. didn't want to be here anymore. Geno was declining, Tyler Eifert couldn't stay on the field. And many, again myself included, thought Andy Dalton might perk up with a new offensive scheme. But the roster had declined quite a bit, and Zac had to rebuild the team.

I'll be the first one to admit I've been pretty hard on Zac, even to start this season. But now my eyes are fully open. Him and the F.O. have built a great team. A team we could only dream of prior to his arrival.

I vote they build a statue of him outside of paycor. Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 11:19 AM)Interceptor Wrote: We are dead when Lou leaves.  Cry

He ain't leaving, I would be very surprised if a team like the Broncos or Texans would hire a Defensive coach right now
when the in thing are Offensive coaches like Zac Taylor. Also doubt Lou would want to go to either team after what he 
has built here. Now he definitely deserves a raise...
Reply/Quote