Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecmo Super Bowl predicts the uh...Super Bowl
(02-03-2022, 10:52 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Didn't watch the whole thing but from what I saw whoever was controlling Cincinnati was CLEARLY trying to not win.

For example, Cincinnati called a pass and dude at the top was WIDE OPEN, easy TD pass, but the QB holds the ball then dumps it to the RB for like a 4 yard gain. Yeah, that's not happening in real life.

It's AI vs AI.
And you say not throwing to obvious open guy never happens? Happens every game
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: These threads have been a smash hit on the boards, and for obvious re

I have the ROM with updated 2022 rosters.

Well, it looks like we're in for a bit of a defensive struggle. The Bengals recovered a pair of fumbles in the first half, but couldn't get the offense going at all, settling for a 3-0 lead at half, on a McPherson FG.

We open the 2nd half with a TD from Perine, then lock it down with a 4th quarter TD from Burrow to Chase.

Final Score
Bengals - 17
Rams - 0

Stats
Burrow: 5 of 8 for 76 yards and 1 TD
Stafford: 2 of 5 for 90 yards

Bengals rushing: 13 for 80 yards and a TD
Rams rushing: 19 for 111

Aaron Donald had 4 sacks,

You're saying you did this with your game?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 11:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Tecmo Super Bowl yet again brings us good fortune.

Who Dey

Not going to lie I thought you were the one doing these. With that name and all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 02:41 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Not going to lie I thought you were the one doing these. With that name and all.

The game was a fond part of my youth, it was so much fun to play. Shake gets all the props for using the simulator to remind us of how great Tecmo Super Bowl is as a game.
Reply/Quote
I prefer this lol , classic teams

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 02:31 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: You're saying you did this with your game?

Yes. AI vs AI with modern rosters from Tecmobowl.org.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 03:04 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: I prefer this lol , classic teams

Are you a Rams fan or what?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 03:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Are you a Rams fan or what?

I'm a ps2 madden fan.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 03:50 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: I'm a ps2 madden fan.

I'm just saying the point of these threads is to build positivity about us winning...and so far you've posted 2 vids of us losing. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm just saying the point of these threads is to build positivity about us winning...and so far you've posted 2 vids of us losing. Mellow

it's cartoon video games. 
Nothing that happens in them, nothing that you say or think before the game will affect the outcome. 
 Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, it's staged Entertainment and I doubt Bengals lose.
  Can't have back to back super bowl host wins. It's already unrealistic that the host made it two years in a row. 

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:46 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote:  it's cartoon video games. 
Nothing that happens in them, nothing that you say or think before the game will affect the outcome. 
 Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, it's staged Entertainment and I doubt Bengals lose.
  Can't have back to back super bowl host wins. It's already unrealistic that the host made it two years in a row. 

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95294e13f0daa89c7598....webp&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:46 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote:  it's cartoon video games. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8872604]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: .

Final Score
Bengals - 17
Rams - 0

Stats

Aaron Donald had 4 sacks, but the story of the game was the early turnovers by the Rams, and their insistence on running the football.

So there's only about 25-27 offensive snaps for the Bengals in the entire game?

What is it 10 minute quarters, lol?
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95294e13f0daa89c7598....webp&ct=g]

(02-03-2022, 05:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8872604]

What are you complaining about? I said I think Bengals win. Monty Python!!
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: These threads have been a smash hit on the boards, and for obvious reasons. The 1991 classic NES game is not only the best game of all-time, it's also known for being (by far) the most accurate and realistic football simulation.

I have the ROM with updated 2022 rosters.

It's already accurately predicted wins against the Titans and Chiefs. So what does it have to say about the Rams?

Well, it looks like we're in for a bit of a defensive struggle. The Bengals recovered a pair of fumbles in the first half, but couldn't get the offense going at all, settling for a 3-0 lead at half, on a McPherson FG.

We open the 2nd half with a TD from Perine, then lock it down with a 4th quarter TD from Burrow to Chase.

Final Score
Bengals - 17
Rams - 0

Stats

Aaron Donald had 4 sacks, but the story of the game was the early turnovers by the Rams, and their insistence on running the football.

Awesome, this is what I would like to see to a point. No way the QB's go that low on the stat line but a Defensive struggle
in which we win would be fun and honestly might be more likely with the way our Offense and Defense have been playing.

Hoping our Offense finally shows up and starts scoring a lot of TD's but in the end a Superbowl win is a SB win. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 02:33 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's set in stone. Tecmo Bowl never lies.

This is clearly phony, as we didn't win.

If we lose now, I'm blaming you. Mellow

I already Believed,

but some Tecmo Bowl confirmation does not hurt anything at all

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 05:46 PM)Jugular Joe Wrote: So there's only about 25-27 offensive snaps for the Bengals in the entire game?

What is it 10 minute quarters, lol?

(02-03-2022, 06:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No way the QB's go that low on the stat line

You guys laugh until both QBs combine for 13 attempts in the Super Bowl. Mellow
Reply/Quote