Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ted Karras
(12-14-2022, 12:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: nothing could get worse than Adeniji at RG

Ahem, Michael Jordan and Billy Price would like a word. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2022, 09:58 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Remember when like 8.975% of our free agent signings out of 10 were very average players at best ? Karras, Reader, Awuzie and others have really been home runs.

No... They were average 3 years before we signed em. Spent when they got here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2022, 03:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ahhh, saw him not liking the thread. Don't get it, Ted deserves his own thread without the dirty Titans schtick...

Hey man, that hurts lol

Or a Panthers fan... Ninja

Updated my sig to aboid confusion, lol.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2022, 09:21 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I was just thinking, and didn’t want to start a whole new thread, but man, thank you sweet baby Jesus we didn’t take Sewell over Chase

I was pretty much the president and ceo of Team Chase, but Sewell would have been a fantastic pick as well. He’s an absolute stud. And our tackles have definitely been a bit up and down this season. Jonah has one more season to prove he deserves to be paid like a top LT. It will be interesting to see how he performs in a contract year.

Collins isn’t the best in pass protection, but my god can that dude run block.

All that said, I obviously couldn’t be happier we went with Chase. The kid is just a truly special talent, as evidenced by the fact that he’s doing things the league hasn’t seen since Randy Moss.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2022, 02:27 AM)Go Cards Wrote: The Bengals have needed a great Center for so long and could not be any happier that Karras became a Bengal.

I feel like he's the best we've had since Braham.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 02:02 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I was pretty much the president and ceo of Team Chase, but Sewell would have been a fantastic pick as well.

I'm taking Chase the blocker.

[Image: 5rwlkv.gif]

Over Sewell the pass catcher.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 10:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm taking Chase the blocker.

[Image: 5rwlkv.gif]

Over Sewell the pass catcher.

Looked like a Drew Sample catch. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 10:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote:  

Men that big shouldn't move that well.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 10:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Looked like a Drew Sample catch. LOL

Ha! That gave me a good laugh.

Back to Ted, didn't we only sign him for two years? I wonder if they'll work to extend him this upcoming offseason.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 10:40 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ha! That gave me a good laugh.

Back to Ted, didn't we only sign him for two years? I wonder if they'll work to extend him this upcoming offseason.

3 years.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 10:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 3 years.

Oops, my memory failed me. I'm glad we have him locked up for two more after this season. It's nice knowing the Bengals can go into the draft not desperately needing to improve the OL, but can draft for the position if desirable.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 10:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Oops, my memory failed me. I'm glad we have him locked up for two more after this season. It's nice knowing the Bengals can go into the draft not desperately needing to improve the OL, but can draft for the position if desirable.

For sure, makes us all feel better. Seems like OL has been on our radar every dang Draft for like 20 years lol

Love it when we actually go out in FA and get proven vets in their prime. That is the way to roll as this has proven with the play of
Ted, Alex and La'el. Really nice hitting on Cordell but that hasn't happened often in the Draft with us.
Reply/Quote