Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Bridgewater apparent knee injury
Teddy Bridgewater apparently injured his knee in a non contact incident at practice today. They said he was in a air cast and players were visibly upset over the injury. What does this mean for the Vikings and our old DC if he misses the season?

Here's the link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000692565/article/teddy-bridgewater-suffers-apparent-injury-in-practice
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, that sucks! I really like Teddy and hope he recovers fully and quickly. Tough break for the Vikes and Zimmer.

Time to sell McCarron to him for all of their draft picks.. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Sucks for Teddy and the Vikes. Hopefully this isn't something major.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
ESPN is saying an ambulance was seen arriving at the Vikings faciility

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 04:25 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Damn, that sucks! I really like Teddy and hope he recovers fully and quickly. Tough break for the Vikes and Zimmer.

I was with you on every word until that last part.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
What's up with all of these injuries?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 04:57 PM)McC Wrote: I was with you on every word until that last part.

I said all of their draft picks... I would hope we would make the trade for their entire draft LOL, even macaroni aint worth that much.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 04:25 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Damn, that sucks! I really like Teddy and hope he recovers fully and quickly. Tough break for the Vikes and Zimmer.

The Only reason I clicked on the thread.  I knew this was coming. 
Reply/Quote
Zimmer qouted saying, "a significant knee injury," on ESPN. Bummer for Teddy and the Vikes.
Reply/Quote
Dislocated knee, no contact? Complete ACL tear...sounds kinda like Jaylon Smith.

Poor guy.
Reply/Quote
Dislocated kneecap or dislocated knee joint?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 10:16 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Dislocated kneecap or dislocated knee joint?

Just said knee but not more specific than that.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17424174/teddy-bridgewater-suffers-serious-knee-injury-minnesota-vikings-practice
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Knee injuries are always bad. Lots of moving parts and critical to running. I had a leg injury a year ago and it is still healing.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote