Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Hee
"Ravens Still Plan On Signing Running Back Trent Richardson"

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Still-Plan-On-Signing-Running-Back-Trent-Richardson/b77299a8-f67a-48ae-a6ff-489fb3856c1e
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That franchise is in a free-fall and you have to wonder if they'll ever find another murderer to sign to make them relevant again.

Even if they do find a murderer to sign, will they be able to find a woman-beater to compliment him on the offensive side of the ball?

The struggles of a Ravens fan.............
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 11:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That franchise is in a free-fall and you have to wonder if they'll ever find another murderer to sign to make them relevant again.

Even if they do find a murderer to sign, will they be able to find a woman-beater to compliment him on the offensive side of the ball?

The struggles of a Ravens fan.............

[Image: r3kt-o.gif]

Hot damn, Brad. Ease up a bit. That was the sickest burn I've seen in a decade! XD

But for real there has to be anybody better. I know Forsett is old and cannot run as effectively without Kubiak, Allen just isn't fantastic, but SOMEBODY has to be better. I just want this guy to finally be out of the league. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 12:05 PM)MrRager Wrote: [Image: r3kt-o.gif]

Hot damn, Brad. Ease up a bit. That was the sickest burn I've seen in a decade! XD

But for real there has to be anybody better. I know Forsett is old and cannot run as effectively without Kubiak, Allen just isn't fantastic, but SOMEBODY has to be better. I just want this guy to finally be out of the league. 

it must be hard choking on his balls when you have your head that far up his ass
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 04:11 PM)Griever Wrote: it must be hard choking on his balls when you have your head that far up his ass

Now THAT is the sickest burn in a decade.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 04:11 PM)Griever Wrote: it must be hard choking on his balls when you have your head that far up his ass

(03-23-2016, 04:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Now THAT is the sickest burn in a decade.  Hilarious

You...you guys don't think I was serious do you?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 04:44 PM)MrRager Wrote: You...you guys don't think I was serious do you?

Obviously we did.

There is the  Sarcasm  smiley. But I like the way that we do it on another board. All sarcasm is in green font. 
Maybe someone can adopt that here. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 05:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I like the way that we do it on another board. All sarcasm is in green font. 

Yeah no.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 05:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Obviously we did.

There is the  Sarcasm  smiley. But I like the way that we do it on another board. All sarcasm is in green font. 

what color represents you're an obvious moron?    
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 07:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: what color represents you're an obvious moron?    

It's the universal colors for stupidity and homerism, orange with black tiger striped letters, of course. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 07:44 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's the universal colors for stupidity and homerism, orange with black tiger striped letters, of course. 

Are you sure it's not piss yellow and black? I'm pretty sure it is  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 11:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That franchise is in a free-fall

The bengals are right behind them.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 07:58 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Are you sure it's not piss yellow and black? I'm pretty sure it is  Mellow

positive
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 08:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: The bengals are right behind them.

Pushing them off the cliff.

Steelers are next.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pushing them off the cliff.

Steelers are next.

Burfict is on the edge of the cliff filming a Pacman Jones meltdown to be posted to instagram as a giant bulldozer with "two unsportsmanlikes ejection rule" painted on the plough barrels towards the both of them.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pushing them off the cliff.

Steelers are next.

Yes, the Steelers are next...the next ones doing the pushing.

That is the only rational analogy you could make. The bengals "success" is temporary. Don't ever think an organization like the bengals can sustain success as long and at the level that the Steelers have enjoyed.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 08:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict is on the edge of the cliff filming a Pacman Jones meltdown to be posted to instagram as a giant bulldozer with "two unsportsmanlikes ejection rule" painted on the plough barrels towards the both of them.

When was the last time Jones had two unsportsmanlike penalties in one game?

Go ahead - I'll wait.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Most people have the common sense to detect sarcasm, and don't need smilies and fonts to spell it out for them.....must be drinking from a rusty river on those "other sites".

oh......almost forgot....... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 10:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: When was the last time Jones had two unsportsmanlike penalties in one game?

Go ahead - I'll wait.

cool
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 07:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Most people have the common sense to detect sarcasm, and don't need smilies and fonts to spell it out for them.....must be drinking from a rusty river on those "other sites".

oh......almost forgot....... Mellow

They are steeler fans after all, takes them a little longer than most.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote