Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins
Looks HUGE. Liked this pick from the start, but I’m getting more and more excited about this kid.

[Image: EemSHxMXkAADa7X?format=png&name=medium]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Also, what the hell is up with John Ross’ leg?

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 11:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Also, what the hell is up with John Ross’ leg?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 11:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 4.22

Shouldn’t both of them be that size? Lol

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 11:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Also, what the hell is up with John Ross’ leg?

Some of that isn’t his leg... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 11:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Some of that isn’t his leg... Ninja

Maybe chad told him to take a blue pill before the 40 and that’s why he set the record...
Reply/Quote
I have loved the Higgins pick since it was announced. He may not outrun many DBs, but the guy is sneaky quick and will sure as hell fight for the ball.

I feel like that is what is wrong with John Ross. He gives up on routes and passes.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 11:40 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I have loved the Higgins pick since it was announced. He may not outrun many DBs, but the guy is sneaky quick and will sure as hell fight for the ball.

I feel like that is what is wrong with John Ross. He gives up on routes and passes.

I love the Higgins pick, too. Dude's going to be special. 

I do believe that Burrow will fix whatever was wrong with John Ross. Most of that was mental. If Ross buys into Burrow, Burrow will buy into him. Before the end of the year, we're all going to want Ross to re-sign with us. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 01:24 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I love the Higgins pick, too. Dude's going to be special. 

I do believe that Burrow will fix whatever was wrong with John Ross. Most of that was mental. If Ross buys into Burrow, Burrow will buy into him. Before the end of the year, we're all going to want Ross to re-sign with us. 

I honestly don't think anything is going to fix Ross. Bad pick, just have to move on from it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 01:43 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I honestly don't think anything is going to fix Ross. Bad pick, just have to move on from it.

Cedric Ogbuehi,
WJ3,
John Ross,
Billy Price,
Jonah Williams,

Looks like our 1st round picks in general have just been duds recently. Could make the argument Ross is the 2nd most productive on that list so far... I expect Jonah to change that narrative tho.
Reply/Quote
Watching a Burrow Championship game video on youtube, I noticed that one of the first people (from the other team) to congratulate Burrow was Tee Higgins. I had to watch it a couple times, but it was him.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 01:43 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I honestly don't think anything is going to fix Ross. Bad pick, just have to move on from it.

Agreed. Ross is just mentally weak.
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins will raise the level of competition in the WR room. Ross isnt just going to concede that 3rd WR spot
Funny how,the same used narrative on Ross that he's mentally weak wasnt brought up after week 2,of the NFL season
When he led the league in yardage and YPC.
With AJ back Tee and Ross should feast on mismatches downfield
Reply/Quote
John Ross first 2 Ninja years in the league
716 yards, 10TDs

Tyler Boyd first 2 years in the league
828 yards, 3TDs

Doh, I forgot Ross rookie no show year, so this isn’t a perfect comparison. Point is, look at Boyd and how he suddenly got better... it can happen with Ross
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 09:42 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: John Ross first 2 Ninja years in the league
716 yards, 10TDs

Tyler Boyd first 2 years in the league
828 yards, 3TDs

Doh, I forgot Ross rookie no show year, so this isn’t a perfect comparison. Point is, look at Boyd and how he suddenly got better... it can happen with Ross

Sure it can. Anything is possible. But Boyd needed to improve on the same things most receivers do. Ross has to do all that, plus get over his confidence problems. Even he admits he needs to work on his mental game.
Reply/Quote
I was beating the drum for this pick basically since the beginning of the off season. I was so stoked when it actually happened (I was convinced WR was not a priority for us by pretty much everyone). I think he provides so much to this offense, especially with AJ Green turning 32 this year and on the final year of his deal and coming off 2 years ravaged by injuries.
Reply/Quote
I think Higgins will be a handful and a big time headache for secondaries as the season wears on.
He might be another Martavis Bryant without the drama.
Bryant would just feast on the Bengals cause so much attention
Was given to Brown and Bell
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 11:13 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I was beating the drum for this pick basically since the beginning of the off season. I was so stoked when it actually happened (I was convinced WR was not a priority for us by pretty much everyone). I think he provides so much to this offense, especially with AJ Green turning 32 this year and on the final year of his deal and coming off 2 years ravaged by injuries.

I'm right there with you. I was begging for a WR at #2, not necessarily Higgins although I'm glad we got him. I believe we could have a top receiving group if AJ and Ross can stay healthy and contribute all season.
Reply/Quote
I've been listening to the "Locked On Bengals" podcast lately and a week or so ago they broke down the WR group with some "expert" I forget his name. He made the case that Higgins isn't like AJ Green, but more like Carl Pickens. I'll take either one.
Reply/Quote
6'4 guys generally look pretty big standing next to 5'11 guys.
Reply/Quote