Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins ruled out again
https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1728109808824512945?s=46&t=pkni6GRbeTj3sw_si0D37w

Starting to think he's checked out for the rest of the season
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
That or he has a strained hamstring.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1728109808824512945?s=46&t=pkni6GRbeTj3sw_si0D37w

I think it is possible he never takes the field for the Bengals again.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he's tagged and on the field next year.  Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
$50.00 that he plays on Monday.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It's a little early to rule him out even if you knew he wasn't going to play. Must have something to do with not reporting Burrow's injury and being under investigation. Maybe not, who knows?

Reply/Quote
I just read that Tee has played 65% of games in his career as a Bengal not including this upcoming week against the Steelers.

Tee wants big bucks, are other teams going to pay him top dollar with a record like that?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: I just read that Tee has played 65% of games in his career as a Bengal not including this upcoming week against the Steelers.

Tee wants big bucks, are other teams going to pay him top dollar with a record like that?

Depends on who the team is. Desperate teams often overpay for the player they get. I do think his value is dropping.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Depends on who the team is. Desperate teams often overpay for the player they get. I do think his value is dropping.

Agreed, he's 24 and had success as a skill position player. A desperate team will offer him a nice contract.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Depends on who the team is. Desperate teams often overpay for the player they get. I do think his value is dropping.

Yes I agree, when hes on the field he is a big difference maker for sure and love Tee's playing, but a big investment can hurt a team long term if he signs a huge contract and continues to miss games due to injuries specifically his history with hamstrings.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1728109808824512945?s=46&t=pkni6GRbeTj3sw_si0D37w

Oh stop it. For the millionth time hamstring injuries are no joke for WR’s. How long has Justin Jefferson been out now?

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: I just read that Tee has played 65% of games in his career as a Bengal not including this upcoming week against the Steelers.

Teams desperate for a #1 will. Thankfully that’s not us.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:41 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: $50.00 that he plays on Monday.

50 rep is as high as I wager. Cool
Reply/Quote
he's will have missed 3 games with a pulled hamstring. Chase Brown went on IR for the same injury. Depending on severity for a WR this is a 3 week to out for the season injury.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Okay hope they give Yoshi the start and enough snaps for us to tell if he can be a starter for us - he has flashed ability consistently but we need more snaps to be sure.
Reply/Quote

yes, he's that good.

Perine made himself a name giving the broncos a win.
Reply/Quote

You can never discount the free agency wildcard of a GM who is going to 100% lose his job if the next year isn't good and will lay out an insanely desperate contract and overpay players because he knows if it doesn't work out he won't be around to suffer the after effects.

If the Giants or Panthers or maybe some other downtrodden and desperate team don't give Tee #1 money, I'd be surprised.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
People saying it’s a business decision go pull your hamstring then try run after 3 weeks and see how you get on.

Tee being injury prone is an entirely different debate and there are some serious questions about his reliability if we are going to pay him in the offseason.

But to question if he’s sitting out by choice is ***** ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 05:32 PM)jason Wrote: That or he has a strained hamstring.

He has a hamstring issue, mine took 4 months to fully heal
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 07:52 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: People saying it’s a business decision go pull your hamstring then try run after 3 weeks and see how you get on.

Tee being injury prone is an entirely different debate and there are some serious questions about his reliability if we are going to pay him in the offseason.

But to question if he’s sitting out by choice is ***** ridiculous.

We might want to have same discussion with Burrow, Higgins has played 1 more game than Burrow and they entered league same time.
Reply/Quote