Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teleprompter Mania
Am I the only person in America who remembers the legions of LOYAL PATRIOTIC AMERICANS who screamed from the roof tops that all OBUMMER could do was read from a teleprompter 8 years ago (and a good chunk of the next 4 years they yelled about the same thing) ignoring the fact the US Presidents had used the technology for decades?

Now, we have an interesting phenomenon. Last night El DOuche' (aka Our President) reads from a teleprompter and accomplishes nothing else and per the failing media "a majority of Americans" were so impressed they damn near want to knock Washington off the dollar bill and put Super Trump on there. #hesgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Granted, a US dollar will be worth less than monopoly money if he stays in office for any significant length of time, but wth?!?!?!?

8 years ago reading from a teleprompter was something to be derided and now it is the equivalent of walking on water, curing cancer, and being "presidential" all rolled into one?

What a sorry state of affairs.

When should we make him President for life? I mean, he can read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Different color teleprompter
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: 19a926.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-01-2017, 06:23 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Different color teleprompter

That's racist. 
He sure does read from a teleprompter
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-01-2017, 06:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 19a926.jpg]

Well, at least he understands the technology. Bigly!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Rallies and relatively short announcements focus on single topics come across better when they are extemporaneous because it makes them high energy. Outlining policies should probably stick to a script.  60+ minute long address that discuss details of many specific policies and that have international implications should probably stick to a heavily edited and reviewed teleprompter feed.

His banter won him the presidency, but last night was not the time for "Goofy Pocahontas" smack talk. I mean I would have thought it was hilarious, but Presidential Trump is my least favorite Trump.

But I wasn't too worried about Obama using a teleprompter so I really wasn't the intended target of this thread.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-01-2017, 07:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Rallies and relatively short announcements focus on single topics come across better when they are extemporaneous because it makes them high energy. Outlining policies should probably stick to a script.  60+ minute long address that discuss details of many specific policies and that have international implications should probably stick to a heavily edited and reviewed teleprompter feed.

His banter won him the presidency, but last night was not the time for "Goofy Pocahontas" smack talk. I mean I would have thought it was hilarious, but President Trump is my least favorite Trump.

Fixed.
(03-01-2017, 07:39 PM)xxlt Wrote: Fixed.

My least favorite because it's incorrect. "God Emperor" is the appropriate title. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-01-2017, 06:08 PM)xxlt Wrote: What a sorry state of affairs.

I agree. Your threads are getting pretty pathetic.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(03-01-2017, 10:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I agree. Your threads are getting pretty pathetic.  Mellow

Oh Dear God, don't do this !

He's only got 2 personalities, right now.
If you belittle one of them, 2 more will sprout in an attempt to seek approval.

I can see him pacing up and down the street, pulling his hair.

What have you done ?
Nervous
(03-02-2017, 02:03 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Oh Dear God, don't do this !

He's only got 2 personalities, right now.
If you belittle one of them, 2 more will sprout in an attempt to seek approval.

I can see him pacing up and down the street, pulling his hair.

What have you done ?
Nervous

Well I'll be damned. I didn't think I had any personality.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(03-01-2017, 10:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I agree. Your threads are getting pretty pathetic.  Mellow
(03-01-2017, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He sure does read from a teleprompter

[Image: 1c96ccf55226534971186d9f7b7ec718f6220b1e...f89268.jpg]