Ja'Marr Chase
DJ Reeder
Logan Wilson
Evan McPhearson
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Game Game Ball (playoff edition)
Never has a Game Day ball been awarded this far in the history of the internet, but we get to award one. Your choices:

Joe Burrow: 348 yards passer rating of 93.1

Joe Mixon: 104 yards from scrimmage, 1 TD

Ja”Marr Chase: 5 catches 109 yards

DJ “King Slayer” Reeder: 6 tackles and held “The King” to 3.1 YPC

Logan Wilson: 8 tackles, 1 INT

Evan McPhearson: 4 for 4 FGs, long of 54, gane winner of 52

Other
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Money Mac. How Joe continued to get hammered and stand up and lead his team was awesome as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:44 PM)wanga Wrote: Money Mac. How Joe continued to get hammered and stand up and lead his team was awesome as well.

This. Defense as a whole with an honorable mention.
Reply/Quote
Shooter!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The ref who didn't see ZT calling for a timeout on that game-changing INT, is an honorable mention. Hell, I give the gameball to everyone who isn't on the o-line.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Never has a Game Day ball been awarded this far in the history of the internet, but we get to award one. Your choices:

Joe Burrow: 348 yards passer rating of 93.1

Joe Mixon: 104 yards from scrimmage, 1 TD

Ja”Marr Chase: 5 catches 109 yards

DJ “King Slayer” Reeder: 6 tackles and held “The King” to 3.1 YPC

Logan Wilson: 8 tackles, 1 INT

Evan McPhearson: 4 for 4 FGs, long of 54, gane winner of 52

Other
For those who don’t get the King Slayer reference for Reader i think it’s because Reader has never been on a team that gave up a bu ch of yards to Henry
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'll vote Money but that defense was just outstanding as a whole.
Reply/Quote
No question Tannehill and our kicker with 18 nicknames
Reply/Quote
Shooter.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Zac gave his to Evan McPherson. No one else

Reply/Quote
I did Evan. I'm a defense guy, but those were not easy kicks.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Evan carried us the whole 1st half. Then the GW

Only other option was the defense.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I went with Evan. But shoutout to Mike Hilton. That interception was massive as the Titans were looking like they were getting a TD that drive.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Go Bengals!!! unbelievable game by our defense.On to the AFC championship game! Super Bowl Bound! McPherson was on his game today,for sure.
Reply/Quote
We’re gunna have to play a lot better going forward if we’re to advance further. The defense made some great plays. McPherson was amazing. But that offensive line needs to improve. And they need to call more quick hitting routes for burrow to go to when he’s under siege.

This was a frustrating game to watch. Perine made a huge error and almost cost us the game. I do think the ball helped the titans defender make the pick, but there wasn’t enough to overturn the call. Burrow played great considering. Maybe he could audible into some more quick hitter passes when the blitz is coming. That last sack that took us out of field goal range was big too.

Glad we won and advanced but they have to play a lot better. And wow Zac almost lost us the game by trying to call a timeout on our last pick. Definitely a bitter sweet win. Very ugly but the defense did enough, burrow did just enough, and McPherson came up huge.
Reply/Quote
What am I thinking. We were supposed to get pushed around all game by their OL and stud backs. Reader pushed the interior constantly and made a street pickup look good. When you consider how many stops we made and the tone that man set, Evan isn't a factor is Reader isn't. No offense, they should all get game balls but man Reader if you're a Bengals Board reader you're the dude tonight.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:52 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: We’re gunna have to play a lot better going forward if we’re to advance further. The defense made some great plays. McPherson was amazing. But that offensive line needs to improve. And they need to call more quick hitting routes for burrow to go to when he’s under siege.

This was a frustrating game to watch. Perine made a huge error and almost cost us the game. I do think the ball helped the titans defender make the pick, but there wasn’t enough to overturn the call. Burrow played great considering. Maybe he could audible into some more quick hitter passes when the blitz is coming. That last sack that took us out of field goal range was big too.

Glad we won and advanced but they have to play a lot better. And wow Zac almost lost us the game by trying to call a timeout on our last pick. Definitely a bitter sweet win. Very ugly but the defense did enough, burrow did just enough, and McPherson came up huge.

The pick was Burrow's fault, not Perine's. 
Reply/Quote
Da kicker

But huge shout out to Joe Burrow for getting sacked a dozen times and still getting it done.
Reply/Quote
Evan- I just went out there and did my job

Reply/Quote
Defense was awesome today. Fun to watch too, voted for McPhearson
Reply/Quote