Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go.
Teryl Austin is sorry, & Kirkpatrick is being exposed bigger than sh** with his upright lanky non agile ass the past couple weeks..we got absolutely embarrassed tonight. I'm not impressed with Teryl Austin at all. We should have one of the best d lines in the league. We can't stop the run, can't get pressure on the QB, have guys sitting wide open across the middle. Teryl Austin has a poor gameplan every week and needs to be let go. This guy is a turd.. "Playoffs!?, PLAYOFFS!?!" WE STINK!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:09 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Teryl Austin is sorry, & Kirkpatrick is being exposed bigger than sh** with his upright lanky non agile ass the past couple weeks..we got absolutely embarrassed tonight. I'm not impressed with Teryl Austin at all. We should have one of the best d lines in the league. We can't stop the run, can't get pressure on the QB,  have guys sitting wide open across the middle. Teryl Austin has a poor gameplan every week and needs to be let go. This guy is a turd.. "Playoffs!?, PLAYOFFS!?!" WE STINK!

Dlines are only relevant if the QB has to hold on to the ball for longer than 1 second. In our case, they don't. There is always a WR immediately open.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:09 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Teryl Austin is sorry, & Kirkpatrick is being exposed bigger than sh** with his upright lanky non agile ass the past couple weeks..we got absolutely embarrassed tonight. I'm not impressed with Teryl Austin at all. We should have one of the best d lines in the league. We can't stop the run, can't get pressure on the QB,  have guys sitting wide open across the middle. Teryl Austin has a poor gameplan every week and needs to be let go. This guy is a turd.. "Playoffs!?, PLAYOFFS!?!" WE STINK!

We brought in some good coaches in the offseason Austin was not one of them he was a head scratcher.
Reply/Quote
I don’t recall ever seeing a defense this bad. Have the Bengals ever played a D that looked like that? Not just the points and the yards, but how they actually look.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t recall ever seeing a defense this bad. Have the Bengals ever played a D that looked like that?  Not just the points and the yards, but how they actually look.

Not only are things looking bad schematically, but as a cherry on top no-one can make a damn tackle it seems.
Reply/Quote
We've given up over 3000 yards in 7 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:50 AM)Goalpost Wrote: We've given up over 3000 yards in 7 games.

Kansas City had given up the most yards this year before last night.  I have to think that has flipped now.  It's one thing to get abused by a great offense, but go get raped by a previously very bad defense is inexcusable.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yep.

Austin is likely the worst DC in franchise history and Kirkpatrick is a walking blooper reel. Useless Whatever
Reply/Quote