Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. (/Thread-Teryl-Austin-and-Kirpatrick-need-to-go)

Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - Nati#1 - 10-22-2018

Teryl Austin is sorry, & Kirkpatrick is being exposed bigger than sh** with his upright lanky non agile ass the past couple weeks..we got absolutely embarrassed tonight. I'm not impressed with Teryl Austin at all. We should have one of the best d lines in the league. We can't stop the run, can't get pressure on the QB, have guys sitting wide open across the middle. Teryl Austin has a poor gameplan every week and needs to be let go. This guy is a turd.. "Playoffs!?, PLAYOFFS!?!" WE STINK!

RE: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - treee - 10-22-2018

(10-22-2018, 07:09 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Teryl Austin is sorry, & Kirkpatrick is being exposed bigger than sh** with his upright lanky non agile ass the past couple weeks..we got absolutely embarrassed tonight. I'm not impressed with Teryl Austin at all. We should have one of the best d lines in the league. We can't stop the run, can't get pressure on the QB,  have guys sitting wide open across the middle. Teryl Austin has a poor gameplan every week and needs to be let go. This guy is a turd.. "Playoffs!?, PLAYOFFS!?!" WE STINK!

Dlines are only relevant if the QB has to hold on to the ball for longer than 1 second. In our case, they don't. There is always a WR immediately open.

RE: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - BengalsBong - 10-22-2018

(10-22-2018, 07:09 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Teryl Austin is sorry, & Kirkpatrick is being exposed bigger than sh** with his upright lanky non agile ass the past couple weeks..we got absolutely embarrassed tonight. I'm not impressed with Teryl Austin at all. We should have one of the best d lines in the league. We can't stop the run, can't get pressure on the QB,  have guys sitting wide open across the middle. Teryl Austin has a poor gameplan every week and needs to be let go. This guy is a turd.. "Playoffs!?, PLAYOFFS!?!" WE STINK!

We brought in some good coaches in the offseason Austin was not one of them he was a head scratcher.

RE: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - michaelsean - 10-22-2018

I don’t recall ever seeing a defense this bad. Have the Bengals ever played a D that looked like that? Not just the points and the yards, but how they actually look.

RE: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - treee - 10-22-2018

(10-22-2018, 07:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t recall ever seeing a defense this bad. Have the Bengals ever played a D that looked like that?  Not just the points and the yards, but how they actually look.

Not only are things looking bad schematically, but as a cherry on top no-one can make a damn tackle it seems.

RE: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - Goalpost - 10-22-2018

We've given up over 3000 yards in 7 games.

RE: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - michaelsean - 10-22-2018

(10-22-2018, 07:50 AM)Goalpost Wrote: We've given up over 3000 yards in 7 games.

Kansas City had given up the most yards this year before last night.  I have to think that has flipped now.  It's one thing to get abused by a great offense, but go get raped by a previously very bad defense is inexcusable.  

RE: Teryl Austin and Kirpatrick need to go. - Pat5775 - 10-22-2018

Yep.

Austin is likely the worst DC in franchise history and Kirkpatrick is a walking blooper reel. Useless Whatever