Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Bengals predictions
Thursday Night Football at home this week

24-13 Bengals regardless of who starts for Houston.
Reply/Quote
Texans 13
Bengals 3

Only team in the NFL without a touchdown.
Reply/Quote
As clubber Lang said in rocky 3. "PAIN"
No for real we are going to turn it around. Marvin has three days to fix the hole in the titanic and he has 10 roles of flex seal. So no problems.

Bengals 10
Texans 6

If Marvin goes we will get Gunther or zampeese. Our owner believes make as few changes as possible
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:24 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: As clubber Lang said in rocky 3. "PAIN"
No for real we are going to turn it around. Marvin has three days to fix the hole in the titanic and he has 10 roles of flex seal.  So no problems.

Bengals 10
Texans 6

If Marvin goes we will get Gunther or zampeese.  Our owner believes make as few changes as possible

[Image: captain.jpg]

The next coach will be the first person Mike passes in the hall.

17-6 Texans.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Texans.

I don't really care by how much. Based on 'what I saw today they've given up already.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals improve by scoring more points than sacks given up, they have a chance.

Texans win like Mexico did at the Alamo.

Andy sacked 4 times which is an improvement.

* I amend this to Bengals winning 20-10. Bengals won last year against the Fins on Thurs night after losing earlier in the week, so I think it can happen again. (I was wrong before saying we got beat last year against Miami), so for that I change my prediction.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
JJ Watt - 21

Bengals -3

After his 3rd pick 6 returned, Watt will come out and need oxygen...that's when Andy gets in FG range and actually doesn't turn it over.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Another goose egg. Texans 17 Bengals 0
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
JJ Watt....10 Sacks
Reply/Quote
I'll try not to be sarcastic and not bias at the same time here. J.J. looked PO'd during the post game press conference. With that being said...

Texans - 28

Bengals - 6

Homer Prediction.

Texans - 21

Bengals - 9
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:12 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Another goose egg. Texans 17 Bengals 0

That's my prediction as well. It will not be pretty for either offense, but will be HORRIBLE for ours. Watt will get at least 3 sacks with the Texans getting at least 6 and 3+ turnovers

I'm still gonna watch though....not sure why I always do. Nothing better to do I guess?
Reply/Quote
The only thing good about this game is that I have the Texans defense on fantasy
Reply/Quote
Houston 27

Cincinnati 0
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:15 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: JJ Watt....10 Sacks

How many is he going to get in the second half?
Reply/Quote
Cancel the game. Fans of both teams shouldn't have to suffer this.
Reply/Quote
Texans: 31
Bengals: 0

Watt makes Andy the red BB gun again
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I am curious, when is the last time in NFL history a team was shut out in back to back weeks? Not trying to be all doom and gloom, but I can't imagine them making many adjustments (lol) between now and Thursday night.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 03:27 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I am curious, when is the last time in NFL history a team was shut out in back to back weeks? Not trying to be all doom and gloom, but I can't imagine them making many adjustments (lol) between now and Thursday night.
  • Most Consecutive Shutout Losses or Ties, 8
Rochester Jeffersons (lost 6) 1922–24

I think thats about to change this week.
Reply/Quote
Primetime game against a rookie qb that plays for the Texans. This is going to be bad. Bengals lose big.
Reply/Quote
My prediction Bengals down 28-0 in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left , 4th down and 3 from Houston's 35 Marvin sends out the punt team ! and try's to pin them deep in hopes of getting a saftey to end the team's scoreless streak.
Reply/Quote