Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans Message Boards
Checking out our next opponant, Texan fans have given up. There is no life, no spunk. It is simply sad...no fun to even think about poking at them....they would agree

http://www.texanstalk.com/threads/texans-vs-bengals-wishful-thinking.109632/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
When y'all get to PBS, someone buy this poor guy a beer.....

Quote:I have tickets to that game. I bought them before the season started, when I was still an idiot. So I'll be sitting there on Monday night, freezing my ass off and watching the Texans get handled while Bengals fans all around me talk ****. It's probably not going to be as much fun as it sounds.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:24 PM)pally Wrote: Checking out our next opponant, Texan fans have given up.  There is no life, no spunk.  It is simply sad...no fun to even think about poking at them....they would agree

After reading all those tear-jerkers, one would think that The Texans were the one with the prime-time stigma..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They have a chance Brian Hoyer owns us.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:24 PM)pally Wrote: Checking out our next opponant, Texan fans have given up.  There is no life, no spunk.  It is simply sad...no fun to even think about poking at them....they would agree

That stuff is just sad to read, but they had some funny blind homerism as well.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Wow, I kind of feel bad for those guys.
Reply/Quote
I just hope since Andre is out JJ Watt doesn't hurt Dalton....
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I just hope since Andre is out JJ Watt doesn't hurt Dalton....

Why would you say such a horrible thing???
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We're gonna see a LOT of JJ Watt......in commercials while the Bengals kill the Texans!

ZING!!!!
Reply/Quote
Says server error on the link
Reply/Quote

Reminds me of the KC fans right before they beat Pittsburgh. I feel bad for their fans, but hopefully the team isn't sleeping on the Texans. Their defense is a sack machine (we had to triple team Watt last time) and you know their whole team will be up for a primetime game.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I just hope since Andre is out JJ Watt doesn't hurt Dalton....

At least we won't have to rely on Newhouse playing the game of his life.

Although, Winston sucks... ugh
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for their fans. But as one of their fans points out, the heartbreaking losses in the playoffs in recent years when facing the texans. i hope ol' red rifle goes out and lays a 50 burger on them. i don't think eric winston "sucks" but he (nor would andre) be able to be matched up 1v1 vs. watt anyways. triple him with zeitler and eifert if need be. can't let watt become a factor.
Reply/Quote
At least their players get free gatorade
Reply/Quote
Feel bad hell! Do you remember the frustration and humiliation these guys handed us in the playoffs. The team better not have this attitude, or they'll step up and drill us. JJ Watt is still a dangerous player who can turn a game around.

Yes, we should win this game, but only if we come ready to perform. The margins between teams in the NFL is never quite what you think it is, and you got to bring your A game.
Reply/Quote
I almost feel bad for them.

I wish the Bengals could trade for Watt.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
They seem to be more upbeat on the Official Texans Messageboard. Well, some of them.  Like the guy predicting 14-10 Texans.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 08:09 AM)Donnyho Wrote: They seem to be more upbeat on the Official Texans Messageboard. Well, some of them.  Like the guy predicting 14-10 Texans.

I like how the one guy keeps asking the other guy why he thinks the Texans will win, and the other guy just keeps saying "any given Sunday".  The first guy is really patient saying, "OK but that's not a reason they are going to win.  That's a possibility".  The other guy will have none of it.  'Any given Sunday"
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 04:30 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: At least their players get free gatorade

cuase thats what millionairs care about
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:51 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I like how the one guy keeps asking the other guy why he thinks the Texans will win, and the other guy just keeps saying "any given Sunday".  The first guy is really patient saying, "OK but that's not a reason they are going to win.  That's a possibility".  The other guy will have none of it.  'Any given Sunday"

Big Pacino fan....
[Image: any_given_sunday_ver1.jpg]
Reply/Quote