Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans Message Boards
(11-10-2015, 01:15 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: The wealthy and privileged of this country have become accustomed to receiving a lot of free stuff, they basically expect it.

F the lot of them and JJoe... you just signed a 40 mil contract buy your own drinks for home.
Reply/Quote
Hoyer hasn't lost to us, right? lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 04:30 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: At least their players get free gatorade

Haha I remember that .
Reply/Quote
I thought about feeling sorry for them.....

Then i remembered all the dbag fans I sat around in January 2011....

f them.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I feel like, maybe in past years, the team could have taken them lightly, but this team seems like they want to drive them into the ground just to show that we can.

I also feel like there's guys fighting for a job or more playing time that wouldn't let anyone take the game lightly.

Everybody is still so anxious to prove their worth that I'm pretty sure we come out and cripple them worse than I'm crippled.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 07:26 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Are you serious? These goofballs knocked us out of the playoffs 2 years in a row!  Not only that, but they are only 1 game out of 1st place with Andrew Luck hurt!  No reason to be upset

These guys don't seem like asshats, so sure, I feel bad for them.  That doesn't mean I feel bad for their entire fanbase, just them.

I guess I just want everyone to be happy.  Unless they are Steelers fans, then I want them to hate life.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:03 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Why would you say such a horrible thing???

Oh My GAWWWDDDD!!!  WHY!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 04:40 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Feel bad hell!  Do you remember the frustration and humiliation these guys handed us in the playoffs.  The team better not have this attitude, or they'll step up and drill us.  JJ Watt is still a dangerous player who can turn a game around.

Yes, we should win this game, but only if we come ready to perform.  The margins between teams in the NFL is never quite what you think it is, and you got to bring your A game.

As i said in another thread, we owe them MORE than one.

Revenge game is what it is and i know Andy and the gang remember getting beat in the Playoffs by these guys.

I don't feel sorry for these guys one bit either. Beat their asses down. :angry:
Reply/Quote