Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Mass Shooting part 30
(09-06-2019, 11:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The NRA fights to protect this right.  Just because you oppose this right doesn't make the NRA a terrorist organization and your argument is flat out stupid.

No they don't. They prefer for blacks to not have guns. Won't even defend our right to own them.

These victims blood is on the NRA's hands until they have the guts to speak ill of these terrorist and quit fighting for their rights to kill, they are enablers and equally accountable.

I haven't seen you fighting for their rights to own guns, not sure why you are so defensive of those who do. You should join me and denounce anyone who fights for the rights of terrorist to own mass weapons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(09-06-2019, 11:22 AM)jj22 Wrote: No they don't. They prefer for blacks to not have guns. Won't even defend our right to own them.

These victims blood is on the NRA's hands until they have the guts to speak ill of these terrorist and quit fighting for their rights to kill, they are enablers and equally accountable.

I haven't seen you fighting for their rights to own guns, not sure why you are so defensive of those who do. You should join me and denounce anyone who fights for the rights of terrorist to own mass weapons.

Your argument is silly to the point that I honestly can't continue to have a conversation about it.
So you won't join me in denouncing those who fight for the rights of terrorist (home grown) to have and be sold weapons of mass destruction?

Ok. Fair enough. That's your right.

But I'll continue to do so. Unapologetically, and without shame.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
I see I have missed absolutely nothing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-06-2019, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I see I have missed absolutely nothing.

And proved that 0+0=0 ?

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.