Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas denies birth certificate
(08-31-2015, 01:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How do you figure that?  civil rights act has no bearing how we handle immigration.

CIvil rights does not mean any non White gets in here no matter what. There needs to be strict guidelines and limitations from countries.

It has to do with discrimination, though. By rejecting immigration from certain areas you are discriminating based upon race, or at least it could be seen that way. I'd wager money that if something like that immigration act were attempted there would be a lawsuit at the SCOTUS so fast it'd make your head spin.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-31-2015, 02:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: avatar_6f198972c058_128.png]

Look at one of your so-called "savages" from Central America.

Still waiting on your resume and why you should stay.
I have never given you permission to post pics of my future ex-wife !
:angry:
(08-31-2015, 02:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It has to do with discrimination, though. By rejecting immigration from certain areas you are discriminating based upon race, or at least it could be seen that way. I'd wager money that if something like that immigration act were attempted there would be a lawsuit at the SCOTUS so fast it'd make your head spin.

Would be interesting. But I don't think it would include non amercians. Once they were here legally then yes they would be afforded those benefits. And you would still allow 2%. So it's not like it's 0. And as far as Central Americans or Arabs then.... It's only temporary until we are out of war or have our current illegals issues resolved.
(08-31-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When we go to war vs white people then we can put them on the list.   as we consistently have throughout the years.  

I had forgotten that this was actually true.
Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans

I had actually been to an auction (near Cleveland) in which a lot of the items included were from the Hamilton Mansion, where Nazi sympathizers/operatives broadcast sensitive data back to Germany via shortwave (supposedly).
It was odd to see pieces of history being auctioned off so cheap.
I personally purchased 2 old trunks that belonged to Maurice Maschke (leader of Cleveland Republicans for 35 years).
Whoa.... wait... going off on a tangent.... sorry...lol
(08-31-2015, 02:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think there is a place for these types.   But they can't be 90% of the immigrants.    And they need a sponsor.   If the business they work for believes in them then allow them to sponsor.

Problem is, as far as I can tell, seems like 90% are that type.  Can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were in that situation.
(08-31-2015, 03:22 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Problem is, as far as I can tell, seems like 90% are that type.  Can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were in that situation.

I don't blame them at all for trying to make a better life. We just need to set up some standards and slow down incoming immigration.

Really these people who are here now should be able to find a sponsor to accept financial responsibility for them for 10 years. Give them a work permit for their trade/skill. Heck their employers should want to keep them.

Any illegal with any criminal record should be rounded up and sent home and black balled for immigration.

Current illegals shouldnt be able to vote. Ever. They should get the same treatment as anyone with a felony.

The great part about the 1924 act was that we got the best of the best in immigrants. That's what makes our nation better. 50 years of that really helped us out. Now we have had 60 years of any joe blow..... And we see where we are now .
(09-02-2015, 01:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We just need to set up some standards

I agree.  But, why just limit our discrimination to immigrants?  We need standards for everybody.  If they don't meet the standard, they need to go.  That's why I'm still waiting on your resume.  For example, I know how to perform a crycothyroidotomy and remotely command detonate an AT4 anti-tank missile to engage a target so I'm going to be useful during the zombie apocalypse.  Other than as a potential food source for me in a survival situation, what skills do you have which make you useful?
(09-02-2015, 12:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I agree.  But, why just limit our discrimination to immigrants?  We need standards for everybody.  If they don't meet the standard, they need to go.  That's why I'm still waiting on your resume.  For example, I know how to perform a crycothyroidotomy and remotely command detonate an AT4 anti-tank missile to engage a target so I'm going to be useful during the zombie apocalypse.  Other than as a potential food source for me in a survival situation, what skills do you have which make you useful?

He can raise your daughters proper and all.   Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

I just read that the lady in question turned out to be a Democrat!

Now the GOP is saying democrats are bigots. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-02-2015, 12:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I agree.  But, why just limit our discrimination to immigrants?  We need standards for everybody.  If they don't meet the standard, they need to go.  That's why I'm still waiting on your resume.  For example, I know how to perform a crycothyroidotomy and remotely command detonate an AT4 anti-tank missile to engage a target so I'm going to be useful during the zombie apocalypse.  Other than as a potential food source for me in a survival situation, what skills do you have which make you useful?

I've been wondering the same thing myself. Funny how he can never answer you.

Personally, I find it absolutely hilarious that the one guy that can't seem to grasp the difference between "your" and "you're" is the guy complaining about others not bringing anything to the table. I mean, you have to be either 5 years old, mentally challenged, or just flat out stupid to not be able to comprehend that. What use do we have for that type of person in this country? I'll take the immigrant that both works hard and likely has a better grasp on the language than Lucie.
(09-02-2015, 12:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He can raise your daughters proper and all.   Tongue

I wonder when he will regale us with tales of how fathers take their daughters to see a gigolo similar to his stories of fathers taking their sons to see a prostitute?  In Lucie World, apparently it is important to participate in the sex trade industry with a stranger of questionable HIV status to establish one's sexual orientation during early puberty.

:crazy:

We totally need a thread to evaluate all of our talents, to see how useful we all would be.
Then we can vote to weed one another out.
It can be a learning lesson on many fronts !
We can learn more about one another and see what it would be like to not quite measure up and be excluded.
Then, we can get a sponsor (preferably from the upper 1% of the list) and get tips on how to become essential to the group.

(There is a little "tongue-in-cheek" here, but it would be fun)
Tongue
(09-02-2015, 01:30 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Personally, I find it absolutely hilarious that the one guy that can't seem to grasp the difference between "your" and "you're" is the guy complaining about others not bringing anything to the table. I mean, you have to be either 5 years old, mentally challenged, or just flat out stupid to not be able to comprehend that. What use do we have for that type of person in this country? I'll take the immigrant that both works hard and likely has a better grasp on the language than Lucie.

Are we going to throw out the people that speak ebonics too?  How about the lazy people that don't do anything but collect government entitlements for a living? 

Just curious how far your double-standards and faux outrage go.  
(09-02-2015, 03:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We totally need a thread to evaluate all of our talents, to see how useful we all would be.
We can learn more about one another and see what it would be like to not quite measure up and be excluded.
Then, we can get a sponsor (preferably from the upper 1% of the list) and get tips on how to become essential to the group.

Tongue

You'd want me on your zombie apocalypse team.  Trust me.  Wink
(09-02-2015, 01:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:
Quote:I don't blame them at all for trying to make a better life.     We just need to set up some standards and slow down  incoming immigration.
    I'd argue having a job and not committing crimes should be enough.

Quote:Really these people who are here now should be able to find a sponsor to accept financial responsibility for them for 10 years.   Give them a work permit for their trade/skill.     Heck their employers should want to keep them.
  I really don't see the need for a sponsor.  Get a job, and don't commit crimes.  Pretty simple IMO

Quote:Any illegal with any criminal record should be rounded up and sent home and black balled for immigration.
  Anybody committing crimes should be "rounded up".  However if you've done your time for the crime, you should be able to go on with your life.

Quote:Current illegals shouldnt be able to vote.  Ever.   They should get the same treatment as anyone with a felony.
  As far as I know "illegals" can't vote period. However if they become citizens they would have, and should have the same rights as the rest of us.
(09-02-2015, 03:19 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: You'd want me on your zombie apocalypse team.  Trust me.  Wink
I believe that.....and...

Ditto....
ThumbsUp
(09-02-2015, 03:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I believe that.....and...

Ditto....
ThumbsUp

ThumbsUp You're a good man, roto.
(09-02-2015, 03:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We totally need a thread to evaluate all of our talents, to see how useful we all would be.

Tongue

I've already put WAY too much thought into what I would do in case of zombie apocalypse!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Tongue

Okay, make it happen.

Skill # 1: I know how to delegate. Wink

Tongue
This would be fun...hehe