Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry
(06-01-2021, 03:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: don't mess with Texas has a whole new meaning. Let them cowboys be cowboys, just keep it in Texas.

Or Kentucky. I believe our state law is "if you're old enough to poot, you're old enough to shoot."

My 12-year daughter open carries to girl scouts. Don't want cookies? They'll **** you up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2021, 08:00 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Especially now. Whatever

There's probably only three of us on here that get this, and I find that funnier than my joke.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 07:13 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: There's probably only three of us on here that get this, and I find that funnier than my joke.

Unless it's about the ATF's penchant for shooting your dog during a raid I'm not one of them.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 12:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Unless it's about the ATF's penchant for shooting your dog during a raid I'm not one of them.   Smirk

I can't remember, do you watch Demolition Ranch? And if so, have you seen the latest? The resulting memes have been on point.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 06:10 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't remember, do you watch Demolition Ranch? And if so, have you seen the latest? The resulting memes have been on point.

Ohhhh.  I do, but they're not one that I have the bell clicked so I often check up with them in bulk.  I'll do so now.
Reply/Quote