Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tez is back!!
Our heart and souls of our defense is back!! Can't wait to see the difference and impact it creates for the defense as a whole. The league better be scared bc were bout to go on a terror!!!!

WHO DEY!!!
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agreed, it is awesome he is back!

But for all that is Holy I hope he has learned to play smart. There is not a player in all of Pro Sports that has a bigger target on his back than Burfict in terms of officiating and the opposition attempting to bait him.
Reply/Quote
Tez will right the wrongs, make the bad good, turn losses into wins, drink water and urinate electrolyte loaded Gatorade for all to drink, make the blind see again and beat nick vigil at everything!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
The Defense will be back with a vengeance. Penalty from passion is better than penalty for pass interference right. We need a fire lit. A killer instinct. I expect a boost from his return. Someone who knows how to cover the gap Geno causes by getting up field so quick, and make plays.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he return after the Dolphins game?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:15 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he return after the Dolphins game?

A guy at my work was convinced of the same thing. I am not sure why, but no he is playing vs Dolphins.

I hope tez gives the spark the D needs. giving up almost 30 points to the Broncos is just ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:15 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he return after the Dolphins game?

nope..he is on a 3 day roster exception which expires on Thursday before the game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Keep in mind, he hasn't played ANY football yet so they will probably ease him back, depending on what kind of shape he is in, and God forbid he goes out there trying to do more than he's in shape for and gets hurt.
Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie, having Tez has reenergized my interest. The last few weeks have been sort of dull, weird right? Somehow, I feel so much better now that Vontaze is back. He is truly the leader of this team, even if we want to hide it because of his public perception. I love this guy haha, Dolphins better be careful.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 07:46 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Tez will right the wrongs, make the bad good, turn losses into wins, drink water and urinate electrolyte loaded Gatorade for all to drink, make the blind see again and beat nick vigil at everything!!!!!!

Shouldn't have done that.  That's probably good for seven lifetimes of extreme misfortune  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:45 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Keep in mind, he hasn't played ANY football yet so they will probably ease him back, depending on what kind of shape he is in, and God forbid he goes out there trying to do more than he's in shape for and gets hurt.

That's what people said about him last year, but he played that very week against Pitt.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 09:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: That's what people said about him last year, but he played that very week against Pitt.

And made a clutch tackle against them  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 09:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: That's what people said about him last year, but he played that very week against Pitt.

As the statistician guru that you are, trucker, don't leave out the fact that they (Lewis/Guenther) had planned for him to play 20 snaps, and he ended up playing 36, 48% of the snaps.

He said he will play 100% of the snaps Thursday, but let's not forget it's not up to him.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/2/9658020/bengals-vs-steelers-offensive-and-defensive-snap-counts
Reply/Quote
Look he's gonna draw bullshit flags. But I always say if they're gonna flag you, you might as well give them a reason and put someone out. Burfict apparently heard my advice. And it's awesome.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I just hope we aren't expecting too much from him. This defense still should be solid without Burfict but that hasn't been the case.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals coaches will probably have him playing 15 yards off the ball and hoping a ball gets tipped to him. They have such great strategies with the rest of the defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 10:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: As the statistician guru that you are, trucker, don't leave out the fact that they (Lewis/Guenther) had planned for him to play 20 snaps, and he ended up playing 36, 48% of the snaps.

He said he will play 100% of the snaps Thursday, but let's not forget it's not up to him.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/2/9658020/bengals-vs-steelers-offensive-and-defensive-snap-counts

Very true. I think he'll be on the field for as long as he can.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm glad he's back..
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:45 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Keep in mind, he hasn't played ANY football yet so they will probably ease him back, depending on what kind of shape he is in, and God forbid he goes out there trying to do more than he's in shape for and gets hurt.

you mean like the Pittsburgh game when he came back last year and played a ton of snaps and was a force ?
Reply/Quote
55 is going to be a great addition to the defense, but we've got to play better in the secondary and establish a consistent pass rush. That being said, I'm excited to see him back and a little bummed I won't be in The Jungle to see it due to being out of town...

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote