Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You Bengals Board Community!
(07-14-2020, 03:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: BRING YOUR GREEN HAT

Can I bring my Cheesehead?
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 03:27 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Can I bring my Cheesehead?

That sounds, well, kinda cheezy!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 04:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That sounds, well, kinda cheezy!

And that chant Go Pack Go.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 03:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: BRING YOUR GREEN HAT

Having a hard hat is suggested if you come to these boards.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 09:49 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Doing good, enjoying the summer. What’s new with you?

Nothing much!

Working away, tending to my garden (which has been doing VERY well for a first-time gardener) and going fishing a bunch; wish we had access to those (easier-to-catch-in-) Wisconsin Muskies here in Southern Ontario...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Truck_Packer Backer...get a room.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 09:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Truck_Packer Backer...get a room.

You could have at least used the Office Space gif...

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 10:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You could have at least used the Office Space gif...

My apologies:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Um, who the hell are you guys? :unsure:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
We obviously have a lot of dedicated members on this board.And very knowledgeable also.Some on here might even qualify for asst.coaches on some teams at NFL level??? Some go to great lengths to research certain topics.Very informative.This board will always be here in my opinion.I haven’t had time to post much lately,but I do check in frequently.Still hoping the NFL will find a way to make the season a success.With our new Quarterback,and the weapons he has,It would be exciting to say the least.
Reply/Quote
As someone who bounced through other Bengal forums for the past 15 years and occasionally visits other teams' (and sports) forums for intel, I can say the reason I FINALLY joined this board is because this community is like no other. Dedicated and knowledgeable was said already, but I think is understated. There's some blind homer-ism here as anywhere, but I also see some ridiculously well-informed posts on here and plenty of thought-provoking discussion. Especially in comparison to what else is out there. I think it's hard to get that level of conversation and depth on typical social media sites (Twitter, blogs), and that's what held the attention span as long here, and will likely continue to do so.

That and most people here are probably over the age of the primary demographic for some of those sources Ninja Wink
Reply/Quote