Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You BengalsBoard Community!!!
(12-10-2015, 03:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The board is 7 months old today, and I just wanted to express my appreciation and say a big Thank You to everyone in the BengalsBoard community.

We have reached 1,000 members, 3,500+ threads, and are closing in on 125,000 posts. Even with the recent domain hiccup, we will be closing out 2015 on a very strong note.

This community is incredible, and is the driving force behind this board's success. So again, on behalf of myself and the entire staff, thanks for making this such a great place to talk football and hang out with fellow fans!

Now, we just need the Bengals to do their part and bring home a Super Bowl trophy!  Big Grin

WhoDey,
BJ

No no.....thank YOU GUYS...... Cheers

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You deserve the thank you 'Holic, not us. Thanks!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
This community has shown over the last year how durable we are. Two domain switches and we're still riding strong! Just so we can talk about our beloved Cincinnati Bengals.    Tiger

Appreciate everyone who has made this forum as great as it is.

(12-10-2015, 04:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
If the Bengals win the Super Bowl, every member of the BengalsBoard should get a ring (or at least a free toaster).  LOL

(12-10-2015, 04:05 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'm good with a toaster, as long as it does bagels.

I have a toaster in mind. ThumbsUp

[Image: productImages%2f_814000%2fff_814255_xl.jpg&w=400]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 06:42 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: This community has shown over the last year how durable we are. Two domain switches and we're still riding strong! Just so we can talk about our beloved Cincinnati Bengals.    Tiger

Appreciate everyone who has made this forum as great as it is.

I have a toaster in mind. ThumbsUp

[Image: productImages%2f_814000%2fff_814255_xl.jpg&w=400]

That works... lol
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 05:39 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: There's no milestone quite like the 7 month milestone!!

Nothing though when compared to the coveted 9 month due date  Ninja

Although, that 'thank you road' is a two-way street. Much thanks for giving us a new home, and without missing a beat!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 03:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The board is 7 months old today, and I just wanted to express my appreciation and say a big Thank You to everyone in the BengalsBoard community.

We have reached 1,000 members, 3,500+ threads, and are closing in on 125,000 posts. Even with the recent domain hiccup, we will be closing out 2015 on a very strong note.

This community is incredible, and is the driving force behind this board's success. So again, on behalf of myself and the entire staff, thanks for making this such a great place to talk football and hang out with fellow fans!

Now, we just need the Bengals to do their part and bring home a Super Bowl trophy!  Big Grin

WhoDey,
BJ
Shit, I thought this thing went under for a few weeks.  I was going to other boards and looking for people from this site.  I didn't see familiar names.  Then I checked my spam looking for something else, and bam....  There were 4-5 e mails directing me here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Anyway yeah, thanks. This place is way better, no bull. I get to say shit words here.
Reply/Quote
Thank you, Bengalholic and staff, for all you've done. I agree with previous posters - this board is much better than the Bengals.com board. It's so much more chill here. Much more enjoyable.
Reply/Quote
Good job holic and everyone involved . Been fun over here. And I agree Benton.... Not a coincidence at all.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for putting this board together, you've done a great job. (as well as all of the other admins, mods, and strong membership community)

Glad to be a part of this fan community!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Thanks to all involved, mods and members! We may not agree on a lot of different things, but we all (besides them crazy other fans on here) love our Bengals. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote

WhoDey,
BJ

Thank you, the moderators, and everyone responsible for giving us a great place to continue discussing our favorite team!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I want to thank you, holic and mods, for giving us this wonderful home!
Reply/Quote
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 05:39 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: There's no milestone quite like the 7 month milestone!!

I do believe it is more commonly known as the Styrofoam Anniversary. 

To everyone: You're welcome.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Thank you for giving us this great new message board home.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to thank everyone who has been supportive of the mods. It's not exactly a fun thing to do and it's not like we're rewarded with tickets and golf cart rides with Mike Brown wearing his trademark khaki shorts.

Actually, maybe that's a good thing. Who would enjoy something like that?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You the man 'Holic! Thanks to you and the mods for all your work. Love this place.
Reply/Quote
Attaboy on the board holic. I dig it.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 03:57 PM)Benton Wrote: 2015— New message board for Bengals fans
2015— Best start in franchise history

Coincidence? I think not.

Mellow

Seriously... Potential first Super Bowl and franchise closes their message boards - I do love the team and thankful for these boards, but obviously still steamed about what happened earlier this year.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote