Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You BengalsBoard Community!!!
(12-11-2015, 02:42 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd like to thank everyone who has been supportive of the mods. It's not exactly a fun thing to do and it's not like we're rewarded with tickets and golf cart rides with Mike Brown wearing his trademark khaki shorts.

Actually, maybe that's a good thing. Who would enjoy something like that?

If it got me an internship with the team I would be fine
Reply/Quote
Two thumbs way up!  ThumbsUp  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 07:23 AM)eoxyod Wrote: If it got me an internship with the team I would be fine

You took my shot at Denny too seriously.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You took my shot at Denny too seriously.

you saying you wouldnt want tickets and golf cart rides with mike brown?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you saying you wouldnt want tickets and golf cart rides with mike brown?

Tickets, sure. Hanging with Mike Brown? Na, I'm good. Is that really hard to believe?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tickets, sure. Hanging with Mike Brown? Na, I'm good.

I'd love to pick his brain a bit.... the turnaround of this franchise has been great just lacking 1 thing.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tickets, sure. Hanging with Mike Brown? Na, I'm good. Is that really hard to believe?

Actually hanging with Mike could be beneficial, as he forgets himself and mistakes you for family, then gives you a Chevy Lumina!  Ninja  I kid, I kid .....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I'd ride in a golf cart with Mike Brown, what the hell...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 02:29 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'd ride in a golf cart with Mike Brown, what the hell...

Me too. He had a Hell of a time coming to grips with the fact that his dad's gifts probably skipped a generation, but I think he's a really good dude who knows a lot about football. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I'd love to pick his brain a bit....   the turnaround of this franchise has been great just lacking 1 thing.

Pick his brain? Mike Brown has some of the strangest and most frustrating logic I've ever seen. I couldn't get through a conversation without giving him a DiNozzo. Especially if the words "practice facility" were mentioned.

Now Hue Jackson or even Marv? Sure, I'd love to pick their brains.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 02:42 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd like to thank everyone who has been supportive of the mods. It's not exactly a fun thing to do and it's not like we're rewarded with tickets and golf cart rides with Mike Brown wearing his trademark khaki shorts.

Actually, maybe that's a good thing. Who would enjoy something like that?

I don't know...Green-Ellis seems to be enjoying himself. Mellow

[Image: benjarvus-green-ellis-mike-brown.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for setting this up and keeping the familiar format. Now I have a place to go on gameday again and for Bengal news.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tickets, sure. Hanging with Mike Brown? Na, I'm good. Is that really hard to believe?

I'd let him tickle my fancy

If it got me a job with the team :l
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 02:44 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I don't know...Green-Ellis seems to be enjoying himself. Mellow

[Image: benjarvus-green-ellis-mike-brown.jpg]

Forgot about that pic.  LOL

I remember when people thought Benny's job was safe because he was all chummy with Mike.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 02:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Forgot about that pic.  LOL

I remember when people thought Benny's job was safe because he was all chummy with Mike.

I never noticed Mike Browns hat in that picture... what the hell just happened?! Guess Benny gave him a noogie.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 03:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I never noticed Mike Browns hat in that picture... what the hell just happened?! Guess Benny gave him a noogie.

One size fits all is a lie
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 03:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I never noticed Mike Browns hat in that picture... what the hell just happened?! Guess Benny gave him a noogie.

Mike always seems to wear his hats really high. I always think it looks bad when he wears a baseball hat and suit together.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I joined in May and although I don't post much ,you did a great job and Bengal fans applaud you.
Reply/Quote
And a BIG Thank You to your entire staff!

This board is like the old Bengals Board only better. What a great tonic for us Bengal fanatics. Who Dey
Reply/Quote