Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thank you AJ
I wish last year ended better and I hope that he revives his career in Arizona, thank you for everything AJ. I'm glad I got to watch games of you live in person when you were still a beast. I'm really going to miss you in Cincy.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the years....and always a class act. Best wishes.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: I wish last year ended better and I hope that he revives his career in Arizona, thank you for everything AJ. I'm glad I got to watch games of you live in person when you were still a beast. I'm really going to miss you in Cincy.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Really hope he revives his career. 
Reply/Quote
As a Georgia fan I’m heartbroken. I also just bought his Bengals Funko Pop. Hope he has a crazy great year in Arizona
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he has many years to go... Best of luck AJ...
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:41 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: As a Georgia fan I’m heartbroken. I also just bought his Bengals Funko Pop. Hope he has a crazy great year in Arizona

I still own his jersey too, guess i can retire it Sad
Reply/Quote
He was an awesome Bengal and an all-time great. He finished second to Chad Johnson in receiving yards, TDs, and receptions. He also played in 24 less games that Chad.
Reply/Quote
I like Green as much as any of you, but he looked like he was finished last year.

Wishing him the best, but I'd be surprised if he did much of anything with the Cards.
Reply/Quote
Love A.J. Happy trails.
Reply/Quote
Arizona's one of the few teams that got younger at WR by signing AJ
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I like Green as much as any of you, but he looked like he was finished last year.

Wishing him the best, but I'd be surprised if he did much of anything with the Cards.

Agreed. I’m pretty confident he will be #3 or worse there, but you never know.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:41 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: As a Georgia fan I’m heartbroken. I also just bought his Bengals Funko Pop. Hope he has a crazy great year in Arizona

oh

you're one of those people
Reply/Quote
For many years my internet pass word to everything was ad142aj1846!

Truly the end of an era for me.
Reply/Quote
Glad he's finally gone.

I think he could have played in 2019 but with the season down the tubes and him being in a contract year, he just shut it down. (Side note: Remember when Lapham ripped Gresham for being able to go through warmups but didn't play, thus deserting his team?  Funny how he never said a thing about AJ doing the exact same thing MULTIPLE times.)

I don't think he was happy here last year either (can't blame, I wouldn't be either), and I think his effort was lacking at times.

All that said, he was a really good player for the Bengals.  Not as good as Chad of course, but very good nonetheless.  I just wished we would have moved on much, much sooner.

Anways, congrats, AJ!!!  No more practicing in the rain, cold or snow.  No more having to cut practice short because there's lightening.  You're going to a real organization now!  The major leagues, where you can drink all the Gatorade you want.  Happy for the dude.  He's earned the chance to play for a real pro team.  I truly hope he has a monster year and he eventually gets to taste postseason success.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: I wish last year ended better and I hope that he revives his career in Arizona, thank you for everything AJ. I'm glad I got to watch games of you live in person when you were still a beast. I'm really going to miss you in Cincy.

Well said.

Thanks AJ, you will always be 1 of top Bengal players of all time
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Good luck AJ. Wish you would have retired a bengal with at least one ring on your finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:54 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Glad he's finally gone.

I think he could have played in 2019 but with the season down the tubes and him being in a contract year, he just shut it down. (Side note: Remember when Lapham ripped Gresham for being able to go through warmups but didn't play, thus deserting his team?  Funny how he never said a thing about AJ doing the exact same thing MULTIPLE times.)

I don't think he was happy here last year either (can't blame, I wouldn't be either), and I think his effort was lacking at times.

All that said, he was a really good player for the Bengals.  Not as good as Chad of course, but very good nonetheless.  I just wished we would have moved on much, much sooner.

Anways, congrats, AJ!!!  No more practicing in the rain, cold or snow.  No more having to cut practice short because there's lightening.  You're going to a real organization now!  The major leagues, where you can drink all the Gatorade you want.  Happy for the dude.  He's earned the chance to play for a real pro team.  I truly hope he has a monster year and he eventually gets to taste postseason success.  Mellow

Agreed, Green is my #2 WR on the all-time great Bengals squad behind Chad.
Reply/Quote
The best overall WR when healthy I probably have seen with the Bengals dating back to my favorite WR overall my man Isaac Curtis. What I appreciated even more than his greatness on the field was how he carried himself and gave back so much to the community. Hope he stays healthy and finishes his career with a win or two in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
Guaranteed AARP rates in the WR room with AJ and Larry Fitz, 2 Legends and future Hall of Famers, look forward to seeing what Kliff K can do with AJ!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I am sad even though i knew he was gone
-Housh
Reply/Quote