Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Seahawks.....
......that is all. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow, did not see that happening. would've bet anythiong that Pitt would go into Seattle and walk out with a W. A great day indeed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Obvious interception at the end. Never heard of "has to maintain control after going down, rolling out of bounds 6 yards, and then after 5 seconds having Pitt rip it out.

Thanks seattle!
Reply/Quote
I loved how Pig Ben left the game when they were down by 9 with 2 minutes left and two timeouts.

He stayed in after a helmet-to-helmet hit earlier, but I guess he thought the game was over.

I was hoping (yes, it felt very weird) that Landry Jones would lead them on a TD drive, and recover an onside kick. I'm sure then Pig Ben would have run on the field to lead them ten yards for the GW FG. Of course I wanted them to lose, but it would have been interesting to see what Fat did if they scored on that first drive.

Thanks, Seattle!
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
Rock On  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:00 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I loved how Pig Ben left the game when they were down by 9 with 2 minutes left and two timeouts.  

He stayed in after a helmet-to-helmet hit earlier, but I guess he thought the game was over.

I was hoping (yes, it felt very weird) that Landry Jones would lead them on a TD drive, and recover an onside kick.  I'm sure then Pig Ben would have run on the field to lead them ten yards for the GW FG.  Of course I wanted them to lose, but it would have been interesting to see what Fat did if they scored on that first drive.  

Thanks, Seattle!

Funny, huh?

Took a blow to the head when he was hit INTO the defender who is then flagged for a late hit.
Stays on the ground until said flag is thrown.
Gets up and continues playing UNTIL Seattle scores a TD and PAT to go up by 9.
ONLY THEN DOES THE CONCUSSION PROTOCOL BEGIN?????

Me thinks there will be another conference call between the league and trainers this week!
Reply/Quote
Root for NE now.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Funny, huh?

Took a blow to the head when he was hit INTO the defender who is then flagged for a late hit.

Me thinks there will be another conference call between the league and trainers this week!

C'mon now. Everyone knows he's the toughest son of a ***** to ever grace the gridiron.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: C'mon now. Everyone knows he's the toughest son of a ***** to ever grace the gridiron.

I dare you to say that to the face of Chuck Bednarik, Ray Nitschke, Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert,  Jim Brown,...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I dare you to say that to the face of Chuck Bednarik, Ray Nitschke, Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert,  Jim Brown,...

A. Dalton.....
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I was pretty confused too. It was very evident that Roethlisberger was down due to the hit to the head. He should have been pulled out right then and there.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I dare you to say that to the face of Chuck Bednarik, Ray Nitschke, Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert,  Jim Brown,...

Obviously you've never heard any and every color guy drone on about how gritty Ben is.
Reply/Quote
Concussion protocol could be a two week process...think we might not see Ben in two weeks?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:04 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Concussion protocol could be a two week process...think we might not see Ben in two weeks?

We'll see him.

He won't be in the "protocol".  He'll be on the injury report with a "head injury".
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wow, did not see that happening.  would've bet anythiong that Pitt would go into Seattle and walk out with a W.  A great day indeed.

Any day that ends with a Bengals win AND a Stoolers loss is a great damn day.

(11-29-2015, 10:00 PM)tcase85 Wrote: Obvious interception at the end. Never heard of "has to maintain control after going down, rolling out of bounds 6 yards, and then after 5 seconds having Pitt rip it out.

Thanks seattle!

I fully expected them to get hosed there.....

Typical drama queen action from Pig Pen.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Root for NE now.

I don't think so pal.  We can put an L on Denver ourselves.  And new England would only need to lose once more for us to presumably get the one seed.   Not gonna google it now cuz **** that.  But I think the tie breaker would go to us if we beat Denver and they don't if both teams are 14-2.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We'll see him.

He won't be in the "protocol".  He'll be on the injury report with a "head injury".

Maybe not, if Cincy wins and Pitt loses next week, Rapist boy may sit it out so the Piss towel crowd can say they lost the division because of injuries, not because they aren't the best team in the division anymore...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:00 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Obvious interception at the end. Never heard of "has to maintain control after going down, rolling out of bounds 6 yards, and then after 5 seconds having Pitt rip it out.

Thanks seattle!

That's why that clown is now giving his opinion on tv.  He thinks after you roll twice out of bounds and then a guy rips the ball out as you are standing up that it is incomplete.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Nice game Seahawks ! And the wildcard picture just got a lot tighter.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:24 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: I don't think so pal.  We can put an L on Denver ourselves.  And new England would only need to lose once more for us to presumably get the one seed.   Not gonna google it now cuz **** that.  But I think the tie breaker would go to us if we beat Denver and they don't if both teams are 14-2.

If the Patriots two losses are within the AFC, then the Bengals would have the tiebreaker. Not that it matters. I don't see Brock Osweiller leading a two-touchdown comeback.
Reply/Quote