Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Obama
First of all this is not in the P&R forum because it is not about politics. Just another story about a Tennessee criminal genius.

Police were called to a local grocery store on Sunday night in regards to a complaint about counterfeit money. When the reporting officer arrived, he spoke with a gas station clerk who said that just prior to the officer's arrival, a white female had handed him a $5 bill, which he suspected to be counterfeit.

The clerk handed the officer the bill and immediately recognized the bill had been printed on regular computer paper and each side had been glued together but was falling apart.

The officer spoke with the female, identified as Pamela Downs. Downs was asked by the officer if her purse could be searched, to which she agreed. Inside her purse, the officer found a $100 which was also counterfeit, according to the report. The bill was printed in black and white and the backside of the bill was upside down.

Downs was then placed in handcuffs. Downs then reportedly said, "I don't give a ****, all these other bitches get to print money so I can too."

Downs was placed in a patrol vehicle and transported to the Kingsport City Jail. She then told officers she read online that President Obama had made a new law that permitted her to print her own money because she is on a fixed income, the report stated.

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9089540/thanks-obama-obama-blamed-for-kingsport-counterfeiting
Reply/Quote
She's white...Obama laws only allow non-whites to print money, illegally enter our country and terrorize white people, get free phones, make 6-figure on welfare, etc.. This woman is misinformed!

On a more serious note, the police kept asking if they could search her purse and/or home and she kept saying yes and they kept finding incriminating evidence. Are people unaware you can say "no" to such things?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only the Fed is allowed to take perfectly good paper and perfectly good ink and make it worthless.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 02:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Only the Fed is allowed to take perfectly good paper and perfectly good ink and make it worthless.

You've never read 50 Shades of Grey.
Reply/Quote
But.........

you said "Obama"?!?!?!?!?!

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 02:16 PM)Benton Wrote: You've never read 50 Shades of Grey.

That's what ebooks are for. Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Another Obama lie. But to be fair, the law specifically states that the bill has to be assembled correctly.

If you haven't had a raise for a long time is that considered a fixed income?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 02:16 PM)Benton Wrote: You've never read 50 Shades of Grey.

Probably not. I think he's a guy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Probably not. I think he's a guy

Slightly off topic, but I was always amazed at the whole housewife love of 50 Shades of Grey...mostly because if a were written by a man it would be declared the most misogynistic and offensive thing ever.  A woman writes it and it's a provocative book club favorite.  Wacky.
Reply/Quote