Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Randy
After watching these games today I just want to give a shout out to Randy Bullock. Keep splitting the uprights and putting points on the board.
Appreciating you a lot this weekend!
Reply/Quote
Thank you Fat Randy, indeed. Just keep doing your job, keep losing the 5 lbs a year too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu6_CbO774
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm not saying but I'm just saying Elliot was one of those kickers that missed today.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Watching Zane Gonzalez was just downright depressing. And to think, he was the top rated kicker when we drafted Elliot.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 06:42 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Watching Zane Gonzalez was just downright depressing. And to think, he was the top rated kicker when we drafted Elliot.

People were pissed we drafted Elliot over him and then pissed we got rid of Elliot. 
Reply/Quote
I remember when folks thought we were stupid for not drafting the generational kicking talent of Zane Gonzalez.

WTS, OP delete this thread immediately.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 06:44 PM)Sweetness Wrote: People were pissed we drafted Elliot over him and then pissed we got rid of Elliot. 

Probably different groups of people.
Reply/Quote
It will be interesting to see if Jonathan Brown gets a look from someone this week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Just realized that now Randy will probably miss 2 FG and an extra point then the Bengals will lose by 2 and it will be my fault because I created this thread!
Reply/Quote
He will forever be known in our hearts as "Fat Randy"
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Fat guys need lovin' too...so thx Randy!
Reply/Quote
plz leave our 'stocky' kicker alone.......as a NFL Kicker, what else is there to do but kick and eat ?
Reply/Quote
Preach. Missed field goals are infuriating.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 07:06 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Just realized that now Randy will probably miss 2 FG and an extra point then the Bengals will lose by 2 and it will be my fault because I created this thread!

Don’t worry, the thread title is still appropriate for when that does happen
Reply/Quote
He has been money so far.

Nice work

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
He's been taken for granted. I honestly believe that some can't wait for him to miss some kicks so they can complain about him.

Most hated kicker I've seen in stripes. Except for maybe Shayne Graham after the 2009 playoff game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 01:16 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's been taken for granted. I honestly believe that some can't wait for him to miss some kicks so they can complain about him.

Most hated kicker I've seen in stripes. Except for maybe Shayne Graham after the 2009 playoff game.

Rackers was the most hated Bengals kicker ever, by far. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Gonzalez has the yips. It's going to be Chuck Knoblauch city for that guy from here on out. Randy might not be world-beater great, but he's good enough and that's all that matters. No telling how a kid like Brown would react in a situation that meant something.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 07:47 PM)corpjet Wrote: He will forever be known in our hearts as "Fat Randy"

How about "The Artist Formerly Knows as Fat Randy"?
Reply/Quote
And I'll admit I wanted to draft Carlson. He was awful yesterday.
Reply/Quote