Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving!

Thankful to be alive, for family and friends, for the Bengals, football in general, and for all of you!
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving everybody
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you to all who keep this BengalsBoard up and running!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hope you all have a great day.

Bit gutted not to be over there never spent time in the states on thanksgiving but the midweek NFL is keeping me occupied on the night shift.

8 more days and I’ll be on the plane somebody save me some turkey.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 03:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This game has actually been pretty good so far.

And yeah, happy thanksgiving to everyone. I already watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night, so I’m officially in the spirit.

I been watching that every Thanksgiving since I was a kid. Mom loved that movie. Shit still makes me laugh uncontrollably...
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hmmm, brewskies...PervertClapping

CheersDrunk

Working but will make up for lost time on Saturday during the Louisville vs Ky game and Sunday for the Bengals win. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 03:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This game has actually been pretty good so far.

And yeah, happy thanksgiving to everyone. I already watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night, so I’m officially in the spirit.

Had to work so didn't get to watch that movie yet, but have 3 Thanksgiving traditions

Watching
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
The Last Waltz 
and listening to the song Alice's Restaurant 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Today was a whirlwind but it was nice catching up with my family. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 10:54 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Had to work so didn't get to watch that movie yet, but have 3 Thanksgiving traditions

Watching
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
The Last Waltz 
and listening to the song Alice's Restaurant 

Hopefully with veins in your teeth.

Was a good day of food and family, which I enjoyed despite the Lions yet again not being able to close the sale.  Next year it will happen, dammit Mad

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  You UK and Louisville people be civil to one another Saturday  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving, folks. Happy to be closing out another year here on the board.
Reply/Quote

I want my f'n car

How do they know which way we're going?

That whole scenario of John Candy taking his coat off while driving is comedy gold!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 12:43 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I want my f'n car

That whole scenario of John Candy taking his coat off while driving is comedy gold!

Those aren't pillows
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hopefully with veins in your teeth.

Was a good day of food and family, which I enjoyed despite the Lions yet again not being able to close the sale.  Next year it will happen, dammit Mad

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  You UK and Louisville people be civil to one another Saturday  ThumbsUp

Some will and some will not, you know how that goes lol. 

But my girl is a UK fan and we will be watching in a mixed crowd so it should be tense, yet civil. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 12:43 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I want my f'n car

Love the laugh scene after the car catches on fire when ole Del goes Devil on Neil Page. Wink
Reply/Quote
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:27 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Doesn't Thanksgiving dinner taste so much better after a victory over the cheating steelers ?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you diehard Bengals fans and may your table be filled with laughter and joy today and in the years to come.

Gobble til you wobble  Tongue

Who Dey !

Hope everyone had a blessed turkey day!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:27 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Doesn't Thanksgiving dinner taste so much better after a victory over the cheating steelers ?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you diehard Bengals fans and may your table be filled with laughter and joy today and in the years to come.

Gobble til you wobble  Tongue

Who Dey !

Here is a brief list of things that are better after beating the steelers:

Food
Drinks
Breathing
Sex
Showering
Driving
Walking
Living
Reading
Watching any media
The Economy

Oh, and being on thebengalsboard.com 
Reply/Quote
You know what I’m thankful for?

All of you — and I do mean ALL of you. This isn’t just a sports message board; it’s an extended family combined with a support group. Okay, it’s a very dysfunctional extended family but nonetheless we’re a family.

Being a Bengals fan is easier now but back in the 1990s and from 2016-2020 wasn’t easy either. We have been there for our team and for each other. I remember after the horrible 2010 season someone mentioned we’re “a great group to go emo with.”

You’ve been there for me and I sincerely appreciate it. You got me through heart surgery twice, a pacemaker install, a hip replacement, back fusion, graduate school, and the birth of my youngest child almost 14 years ago. I even found a onesie for her to wear which said, “Change Me! I Did a Cleveland in My Diaper.”

Happy Thanksgiving, Bengaldom!
Reply/Quote