Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The AFC just got even more juiced
Dolphins just traded for Ramsey....The AFC is looking rough
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 03:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Dolphins just traded for Ramsey....The AFC is looking rough

They restructured contracts to make $28M room in cap space. Didn’t cut anyone, didn’t trade anyone. Just re did contracts so they could fit Ramsey in their cap. They’re going all in and they don’t even have a SB caliber QB. What are the bengals going to do? If we just resign our own and say “look how successful our offseason was”, how are we any better than last year?

This really is the most important off-season of my bengals life lol
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 03:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Dolphins just traded for Ramsey....The AFC is looking rough

Not sure why this is in Jungle Noise but Jalen Ramsey is not a concern for this team.

[Image: vhagwwjor4ixngrpsqrz]]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Make no mistake the Dolphins are going all in but they’ve got two issues that can’t get around. They need a RT, a safety, and have a lot of roster spots to fill and I’m convinced their overall roster is going to have some holes if they have any injuries. They are also mortgaging their future with pushing some money to the future. All you need to know is the Miami owner is reckless and McDaniel is a lap dog. I like him as a coach but Miami is going to be rough in 2025. The Rams are a mess for their recklessness
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I can appreciate the Bengals trying not to mortgage the future for a SB run.... but for a team that doesn't have a SB it would be nice to see them go all in.

These are the types of moves IMO that still hold the franchise back.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 04:04 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I can appreciate the Bengals trying not to mortgage the future for a SB run.... but for a team that doesn't have a SB it would be nice to see them go all in.

These are the types of moves IMO that still hold the franchise back.

Well going all in is dicey. The Bills went all in with Von Miller and he got hurt. They can’t do much. The Rams went all in and could have easily lost to us. It resulted in exactly a SB and that’s it as they didn’t make the playoffs this year ( injuries contributed) but they’ve suffered on their roster as a whole with no draft picks and no cap space. KC is going to have staying power because of Mahomes but their drafts have spurred them. But they are going to lose Orlando Brown and Humphrey & Smith are going cost a lot of money. We’ll see but Ramsey saw the direction of the team and wanted out. We don’t want that. It’s coming for teams that are reckless and living in the moment
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well going all in is dicey. The Bills went all in with Von Miller and he got hurt. They can’t do much. The Rams went all in and could have easily lost to us. It resulted in exactly a SB and that’s it as they didn’t make the playoffs this year ( injuries contributed) but they’ve suffered on their roster as a whole with no draft picks and no cap space. KC is going to have staying power because of Mahomes but their drafts have spurred them. But they are going to lose Orlando Brown and Humphrey & Smith are going cost a lot of money. We’ll see but Ramsey saw the direction of the team and wanted out. We don’t want that. It’s coming for teams that are reckless and living in the moment

I get it... but at least for me personally I'd sacrifice 7 years of mediocrity for a Super Bowl.  We've done a lot worse ala the 90's. 

Not that I'd think a Burrow led team would ever have us sucking that bad. 
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 04:26 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I get it... but at least for me personally I'd sacrifice 7 years of mediocrity for a Super Bowl.  We've done a lot worse ala the 90's. 

I understand. If Stafford hadn’t won a SB he’d be asking for a trade. These elite QB’s want to win a SB or at least field one that contends. To keep Joe from asking for a trade we need to stay competitive.

Reply/Quote

Overpaid guy, one that we have a receiver that he can't hang with.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well going all in is dicey. The Bills went all in with Von Miller and he got hurt. They can’t do much. The Rams went all in and could have easily lost to us. It resulted in exactly a SB and that’s it as they didn’t make the playoffs this year ( injuries contributed) but they’ve suffered on their roster as a whole with no draft picks and no cap space. KC is going to have staying power because of Mahomes but their drafts have spurred them. But they are going to lose Orlando Brown and Humphrey & Smith are going cost a lot of money. We’ll see but Ramsey saw the direction of the team and wanted out. We don’t want that. It’s coming for teams that are reckless and living in the moment

sorry but the Rams went all in picked up Stafford and won the SB that actually is what you want when you go all in..
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 04:56 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: sorry but the Rams went all in and won the SB.. that equals all in

Yes they did but came close to not. The Bills did to and Von Miller got hurt. There’s no guarantees. But if we go all in and mortgage the future then Burrow gets antsy to leave IMO.

Reply/Quote
Good luck being in Chase's conference now, we welcome this. Didn't want Ramsey here anyway, A-hole. Whatever

Must of said somethin' about AJ's mother that one time. Choke him OUT!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 03:33 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: They restructured contracts to make $28M room in cap space. Didn’t cut anyone, didn’t trade anyone. Just re did contracts so they could fit Ramsey in their cap. They’re going all in and they don’t even have a SB caliber QB. What are the bengals going to do? If we just resign our own and say “look how successful our offseason was”, how are we any better than last year?

This really is the most important off-season of my bengals life lol

Wait until Brady unretires again and goes where he originally wanted to go-Miami. I’d almost be surprised if it didn’t happen at this point.
Reply/Quote
Pretty good move for the Fins. Didn't have to give up too much to get him other than money. He's 28 and has gas in the tank. QB is still a huge question mark though, and the most important one.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 04:26 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I get it... but at least for me personally I'd sacrifice 7 years of mediocrity for a Super Bowl.  We've done a lot worse ala the 90's. 

WoW It is not a guarantee it is a roll of the dice.
Reply/Quote

the guy that just let 65% of the passes coming his way go for Completions  sweet.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 11:56 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: WoW It is not a guarantee it is a roll of the dice.

Mr. Captain Obvious to the rescueeeee
Reply/Quote
Dolphins are who we thought they were.
Reply/Quote

1 player does not make a team.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 06:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Wait until Brady unretires again and goes where he originally wanted to go-Miami. I’d almost be surprised if it didn’t happen at this point.

Hmmm, I could see this happening honestly. But they would have to promise Tom the starting gig and that might make 
for a tense Tua situation, so a trade would have to happen if Tom did come back and went to the Fins.
Reply/Quote