Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The BIGGEST Problem is...
The Black Jerseys
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You joke, but for whatever reason it seems like they lose more often than not in them.

Should have made the orange jerseys a primary when we made the switch.

Reply/Quote
Plays like this. Why is Boyd's underneath route just a stop.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 01:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The Black Jerseys

Agreed! Its too late at this point, so we’ll have to suffer through it till season’s end. But NEXT year, scrap the black jerseys. Full time white jerseys, alternate pants colors for home / away games.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 07:13 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Plays like this. Why is Boyd's underneath route just a stop.

It's hard to tell from than angle. He may have ran the stick to keep the defender down for something behind him. The other idea may have been it was a clearout but the CB had leverage so he took the option to run the stick versus say a stick and nod.
Reply/Quote
The black jerseys with all that orange. Replace with black socks and maybe the tide will turn.... The all blacks used to look better.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We were just unlucky that Dallas is one of the few teams that use White as their preferred home jersey.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I blame the throwback hats. Got us playing like 1990’s Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 05:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I blame the throwback hats. Got us playing like 1990’s Bengals

Thank the football gods we didn't start the season in the all white uniforms, they'd already be declared ultra cursed. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 07:13 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Plays like this. Why is Boyd's underneath route just a stop.

Wtf was Mixon doing on that play.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 05:07 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wtf was Mixon doing on that play.

Yeah I don't know. I was just watching a breakdown of that play. Mixon was on the left heading left but looking right at Parsons I guess. Then ran right into the DE on that side and fell down.

But on that play Burrow had 2 different receivers at points during the play that were open and he didn't make the throw. I'm beginning to worry that the ruining of Burrow may have already begun. I'll be curious to see more breakdowns of the game. But if guys are getting open and Burrow isn't seeing them or failing to pull the trigger we are in trouble.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 05:07 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wtf was Mixon doing on that play.

Testing out the ragdoll physics on this new game called Getting Run The F Over, apparently.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Cowboys had 6 sacks and 8 tackles for a loss.
Reply/Quote
Williams, Collins and Volson are not quality starters - pass protect sucks ass...

Pollack should retire or be shit canned...
Reply/Quote

Some might say that Burrow ran into a sack.

But if you look at the WRs at the point he could throw, they all are covered.

So is a coverage sack considered a sack caused by Burrow?

Not really a jitter or shell shocked sack here IMO.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 07:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Some might say that Burrow ran into a sack.

But if you look at the WRs at the point he could throw, they all are covered.

So is a coverage sack considered a sack caused by Burrow?

Not really a jitter or shell shocked sack here IMO.

There is a good breakdown of this play on Joe goodberrys twitter feed. There was a receiver that was open initially or at least open enough for Burrow. Then when he has to step up from the pressure a different receiver gets open to the right. Either he's not trusting himself or the line. But I'll be curious for more breakdowns. It's hard to judge the line and play calling when a bad Joe Burrow might be making them exponentially worse. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 06:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Cowboys had 6 sacks and 8 tackles for a loss.

How many times did they hit Burrow?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 07:43 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: There is a good breakdown of this play on Joe goodberrys twitter feed. There was a receiver that was open initially or at least open enough for Burrow. Then when he has to step up from the pressure a different receiver gets open to the right. Either he's not trusting himself or the line. But I'll be curious for more breakdowns. It's hard to judge the line and play calling when a bad Joe Burrow might be making them exponentially worse. 

I'd have to see another angle because it sure didn't look like any were open enough that didn't look risky.

I'm not even sure if at the point of breakdown to step up and read(which again didn't look safe)and throw out of bounds were even possible.

There just wasn't enough time for route development for the receivers or to wait for one to break coverage.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That we need a QB who can do this Ninja . Just kidding but this 2pt play to tie the game by Kyler Murray is ridiculous

Reply/Quote
I realize watching it now that it wasn't to tie. I think AJ Green caught the 2pt play to tie.
Reply/Quote