(05-09-2017, 03:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Funniest Poster -  Nately120

Awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[Image: Lasers.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure how I won lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2017, 10:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'm not sure those are raisins.... Mellow

And, just like that...you solidify your ranking.

Congratulations to all winners and to all posters in general for making this board what it is.

I love this place, although I seem to be going through my annual draft withdrawl.  

And thank you so much to the Mods that keep this place running and minimize the assbagging.  
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2017, 11:24 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I'm not sure how I won lol.

You are the only non Bengals fan we allow to hang around in here....should tell you all you need to know! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 09:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: You are the only non Bengals fan we allow to hang around in here....should tell you all you need to know! :andy:

Thanks! The Bengals are one of the classiest teams in football IMO.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 11:11 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Thanks! The Bengals are one of the classiest teams in football IMO.

[Image: 17290815.gif]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 12:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 17290815.gif]

You don't agree I take it lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 04:47 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You don't agree I take it lol.

Not so much that he disagrees, we're just not used to hearing things like that.  Sensory overload.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 04:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Not so much that he disagrees, we're just not used to hearing things like that.  Sensory overload.

He knows the fans much better than some media talking head.  or at least the fans here.  (we are the class of bengaldom)
Reply/Quote
I do wish you guys could get rid of Pacman and Burfict also makes the Bengals look bad. I think he is a great player but they are the ones that make the Bengals organization look bad. I think Clay Matthews makes my Packers look bad too with how arrogant he is too. Every team has those kind of players. Still the Bengal fans are great people. I hope people think the same about Packer fans. I hear how bad they are from Bear, Viking and Lion fans all the time. Outside of the division it would be interesting to hear what you guys think?
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2017, 10:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Congratulations I guess.  Now get out there and score touchdowns and make tackles and get INTs .. 

I hope you don't hold it against me if I don't get all worked up over this.. 

No wait!  I'm outraged!  Outraged I say..OUTRAGED.. 
I haven't decided what I'm outraged over, but I'm outraged.. I guess. Maybe not. 
Ok, I'm not outraged.. In fact I don't really get outraged over much of anything football..

Now my cat crapping right under my table saw IS an outrage and I might just saw her in half if she keeps it up.   

Oooh an angry carpenter!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Me when reading this thread....

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Congrats, voted for lots of you guys. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2017, 05:48 PM)depthchart Wrote: If I had two accounts I could talk about myself in the Third person squared.
Could push me too close to the Edge in the sanity department. Mellow

To be fair, that was done once on the original boards. SteelyJ was a great poster in smack and for some reason I was accused of being him and vice versa. Together we had access to an account that was MurSteelyJ_2420 and yes we both would talk to ourselves in smack at times. 

See.  There isn't anything wrong with alts or talking to yourself.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Oh, and yes congrats to all the winners!

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote