••• Colts over Steelers
••• Lions over Broncos
••• Patriots over Chiefs
••• Jets over Dolphins
••• Titans over Texans
••• Bears over Browns
••• Cowboys over Bills
••• Ravens over Jags

Obviously we gotta take care of business first.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 06:24 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: !!!! Bengals over Vikings

••• Colts over Steelers
••• Lions over Broncos
••• Patriots over Chiefs
••• Jets over Dolphins
••• Titans over Texans
••• Bears over Browns
••• Cowboys over Bills
••• Ravens over Jags

I know it's hard, but I think we gotta root for the Steelers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah I saw if we win as well as the Colts and Lions we will be the 6th seed going into next weekend. All these games are on Saturday as well. Gotta win ours though that's the most important.

Side note: the Raiders that just beat the Chargers 63-14 lost to the Vikings 3-0. Not sure that means exactly that the Vikings are a tough defense. But definitely shocking.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know it's hard, but I think we gotta root for the Steelers

The Colts winning is part of what we need to move into the 6th spot. Atleast this week.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know it's hard, but I think we gotta root for the Steelers

I saw when you posted this elsewhere, and I was going to ask you before why, because I haven't figured out the importance of rooting for the Steelers. Indy and Steelers are both 7 and 6.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 06:24 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: !!!! Bengals over Vikings

••• Colts over Steelers
••• Lions over Broncos
••• Patriots over Chiefs
••• Jets over Dolphins
••• Titans over Texans
••• Bears over Browns
••• Cowboys over Bills
••• Ravens over Jags

Thank you for this.
Reply/Quote

Nah, we have the tie breaker over the Colts.
Reply/Quote

N
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

IDGAF what the situation is 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 08:49 PM)SladeX Wrote: N
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Agree 100%. 
Reply/Quote

Sorry, but there's not a snowballs chance at high noon on the Vegas strip in August that I will be able to root for the steelers.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 07:12 PM)Nepa Wrote: I saw when you posted this elsewhere, and I was going to ask you before why, because I haven't figured out the importance of rooting for the Steelers. Indy and Steelers are both 7 and 6.

Because it doesn't help us to be tied with anyone.

The steelers beat Indy, we have a better record. Then we beat the Steelers next week, we have a better record.

Some are saying we have "The tie-Breaker" over Indy. Then why are they currently in and we're out? 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 08:49 PM)SladeX Wrote: N
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

(12-15-2023, 09:17 PM)Danimal Wrote: Agree 100%. 

(12-15-2023, 09:18 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sorry, but there's not a snowballs chance at high noon on the Vegas strip in August that I will be able to root for the steelers.  

I like the Bengals more than I hate The Steelers. A tie would be great

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 07:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah, we have the tie breaker over the Colts.

Then why are they currently in and we're out? 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then why are they currently in and we're out? 

Higher divisional placement and better record versus conference.  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 09:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Higher divisional placement and better record versus conference.  Mellow

Exactly..So we don't own a tie-breaker. We only have it if we're the only 2 tied. We lose about every other

Reply/Quote
For those of you who say you can't root for the Steelers? I say, you are my brothers. FP!

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 09:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: For those of you who say you can't root for the Steelers? I say, you are my brothers. FP!

While I'll never 'root' for the Steelers, I can still see the logic in them beating an opponent that we need to jump for the playoffs.  However, had the Bengals just won their games in the first half of the season, we wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then why are they currently in and we're out? 

This is the article I had seen. If we win along with the Colts and the Lions. We are the 6th seed and none of the other games this weekend will change it.
Reply/Quote

I disagree, I'm rooting for steelers,  we have to win this and next week then steelers have 2 tough away games, colts have much easier schedule,
Reply/Quote
Why do we need KC and Dolphins to lose?

I agree with a Bfine. We can’t think week by week. Big picture is what matters in this numbers game. We need everyone in he hunt to lose. And we need the jags to fall into wildcard contention and hope Houston takes the division.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote